On the Run

Lucy's POV

"I knew I should have made the magic wear off at 1. I'm sorry" Mira told me and Yukino.

"It's fine." Yukino said.

"We can all still be friends right?" I asked myself.

"You'll be more than friends." Mira said. We heard barking and such and the apple became smaller.

"Oh no, That's not good." Mira said as she looked out the window.

"Ok ladies it think it's time we leave." She said. She grapped up with one hand each and she flew in the air and next thing i know we are in the sky.

"Mira?" I asked.

"There's a reason i'm called a fairy godmother." She said.

"You have a tail." Yukino said.

"Yes, no one really knows if fairy's have tails but i think it's more of a mystery if they do." Mira said lowering herself to the ground.

Soon in a matter of seconds the dresses returned to ragged dresses and plain shoes.

"Oh it seems time is up." Mira said. 

"Does that mean you have to go?" Yukino asked.

"Not really. All you have to do it key a tear and i shall appear." Mira said.

"Nice rythem." I told her.

"Thank you," We heard horses appraoch "Quickly we must hide." Mira said pushing them too the barn.

Erza's POV

"How could you not think to tell us who they were?" Natsu tried to yell at me with out angering me.

"I was watching out for my girls." I said.

"Jellal?" Natsu questioned.

"Erza?" He said.

"Natsu." I said glaring at him.

"Yes ma'am." He said.

"It seems fair." Sting said facing Natsu.

"We never told them who we were." Sting said.

"Have you boys choosen a bride?" Igneel said.

"Yes, father but they have um," Natsu then elbowed Sting to finish.

"Ran off." Sting said.

"What? Why?!" Igneel asked.

"The truth is we don't know much about them and they fear we will not accept them for who they are." Natsu said.

"Based on what you know. Do you love them?" Igneel asked.

"Of course we do." Sting replied.

"Then that is all you need. Go find them. If you truely love them then go and find them." Igneel said. He sure is a wise King.

"We'll ready the horses." I told them as me and Jellal went to retrive the horses.

"I will accompany you." Rogue said coming with us to the stables.

"Why to ask Kagura's hand in marragie." I joked only to see he wasn't laughing.

"Your joking?" I said.

"You have to be joking." I kept saying as he went to get his horse Frosch.

Mira's POV

We hid in the barn and i made it look as if they have been home all night long. It was about 1:13 when the doors of the barn were thrown open by the wicked wicth of the west.