I Object

Lucy's POV

"Mira you did it." I said happily

"Yes, now lets move." She said in a deep voice "No one messes with my ships." She said as she flew out of the barn and headed to the castle. 

'castle

Igneel's POV

"Dad, this is Lucy the girl I told you about." Natsu said coming in.

"And this is Yukino." Sting said bring in a girl with light blue hair.

"Lovely you could make it." I said.

"Couldn't let our boys marry someone they didn't love." Lucy said as she and everyone laughed except Yukino.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her. She looked at me as if she needed to confess something but she hesitated.

'Yukino's POV

"We're here." Laxus called out.

"So where are they?" I asked.

"They would present you to the King. They be in the thrown room." Erza said. Mira grabbed Lucy and I and carried us up as Laxus grabbed Jellal and Erza.

'thrown room

Cana's POV

"Yukino what's wrong?" Sting asked me.

"I own them a debt." I said.

"What are you talking about?" Lisanna asked staring me down.

"They've done so much for me but I rarely said thank you." I said.

"Who are you talking about Yukino?" Sting asked.

"That's who." I said.

There was a sudden crash in the room as the windows shattered. I duck to the ground and as did everyone else in the room. I turn to see Yukino and Lucy and their godmother I believe. She looked really different. 

"Yukino?" Sting questioned staring at the both of us.

"Lucy and Lucy. Lucy you have a twin sister." Natsu said before Lucy the real Lucy slapped him.

"This is the real Yukino i'm just her step-sister. And that's Lisanna not Lucy." I said as I pointed to Lisanna.

"What?" Natsu said confused.

"Yukino, Lucy you have to understand I wanted nothing to do with this. Mother she...I can't stand up to her the way you can. I own you this much." I said walking towards the king.

"Your highness This is the real Lucy and Yukino." I said as I backed down the stairs. Lisanna ran to broken window as they all tried to stop her.

"Lisanna!" I cried out.

"How could you do this?" Lisanna shouted.

"I own them a debt. I intend to payback by debt fully." I said.

"Then you can suffer too." Lisanna said before jumping out the window.

"Lisanna!" Me, Yukino and Lucy cried as we raced to the edge.

We then saw a large plant rising from the ground as it wrapped around the castle on top of it sat Evergreen and Lisanna.

"What is that?" Lucy asked.

"Sorcery." Mira said back in her normal voice.

"A sorceress with godmother magic is dangerous the combine power could put this kingdom in ruins." Laxus said.

"Your highness I believe it is wise to head out of town till we come for you." Erza said as she reqiupped into her flame empress armor.

"We'll see you later dad. Rogue take him." Natsu said.

"Yes your highness." Rogue said as he headed out of town.

"Exactly how powerful could Evergreen get?" Yukino asked.

"Well because of her magic being sorcery it's already pretty powerful but when she uses the wand to power her magic is increase her power but five or maybe 6 or 7." Mira says.

"How much?" Lucy asks.

"Probably enough to beat Erza." Mira said. I looked at Erza to her smirk at Mira.

"Well lets take her for a test drive." Erza said. 

Erza headed straight for evergreen but was slammed into Jellal by a giant stem of the plant.

Lucy's POV

"Erza!" I called as I ran towards her but Lisanna jumped in front of me.

"You should stick to being the maid." She said as she swung her leg towards me but I ducked.

"I'm not good at following orders. Especaliy when therefrom you." I said as I kicked her in the stomach and it became a cat fight.

I began stumbling as Lisanna was on my back I turned to see Yukino and Mira trying to stop Evergreen but they too were in a struggle. Sting and Laxus tried to reach Yukino and Mira but are getting caught up in the vines as well are Jellal and Erza.

I jumped and let myself fall as I landed on Lisanna. I shook from her grip and bolted to Yukino and Mira dogging all the vines I could before tripping over one. I looked up to see vines rising behind Yukino and Mira.

"Yukino! Mira!" I yelled but I was too late.