Chapter 2 Trick and trapped

Welcome everyone to the first-ever Tokyo Duelist competition Teams from around the world compete for the $1,000 prize and to become kings and queens of Tokyo And now let the tournament begin not so fast there's only one rule no one gets in or out everyone noticed they've been tricked the doors have been slammed shut. this place is like a Alcatraz Let me out of here I don't want to be in here Let me tell you about I said no one gets in or out if you want to get in or out you got to get past my academy what Academy The Academy of witches known as Witchmen Academy if you don't want to get in I'm afraid my guards will have to kill you go uniforms for now but will be known as with Just Uniforms girls will be wearing skirts and boys will be wearing pants and if I see anybody getting in or out of the room by 10 p.m. there are dead do you understand bedtime curfew by 10 p.m. do you understand that yes sir But you can write letters to your family. But who are you Brandon Wichman prime minister of Witchman Academy and also you possess the Millennium items it one of you leaves the room I will take your spirits and kill them . you have until then by sunset or by bedtime curfew to follow all the rules including the ones with the Millennium items your first day at the academy starts tomorrow right here right now while you're standing and enjoy your stay at Tokyo. Everyone was thrown into the dungeon base rooms as for the princess and friends they will be staying in a perfect base room the room looking fancy and having the same colors as the hallway walls, along with two sets of stairs leading up to the second story all-around balcony with rows of doors on all four sides. Very soon, they also witness many furniture popping out from the floor and the walls, from big, comfy couches to vending machines to a large wide-screen TV. They were all awed by all the stuff showing up upon the result of Bree clapping her hands. Jaden , Yusei, and June are intrigued by the beautiful potted plants popping up around her. As June observes the plants she says, "Amazing. Bree must be in tune with Mother Earth.". Coco, Natts, Ellie, and Maribelle were all excited by all the sports and exercise equipment popping up around them. "Huh. Not bad.", says the impressed Natts. Then, a bunch of sports stuff fall onto Dori. She then emerges happily with a basketball in her hand, exclaiming, "Yeah! This place is WAY better than in the other seasons!". She then tries throwing the basketball into the hoop, but it instead bounces off the edge of the hoop, sending it flying as Natts tries to catch it.The girls catch the ball but then bloated to the guys don't know anything about us girls. She then successfully throws it into the hoop in one shot. Reanee is then suddenly lifted up onto a comfy reclining chair that just appeared underneath her, along with a phone on top of a side table. As she picks up the phone and prepares to call her boyfriend, Reanee happily claims, "Wow! This place is the bomb!"."Ooooh, this is what I'm talkin' 'bout! All taste and no bite!", Dakota purred while relaxing on one of the couches next to Lindsay, with her responding, "That's good because I don't like the biting.".Yuma gracefully passes by the two, only to be surprised by a rectangular table with a cake on top. "Oh, this is so generous.", Yuma enlightenedly says as she reads the icing letter on the cake, "Welcome to Witchman Academy!". Meanwhile, somebody picks up a purple electric guitar, hooks it up to a large loudspeaker, and sets the volume to the highest level. It was Rosella. She seems to be interested in playing the guitar on the loudspeaker.She started to play the guitar and sing with an angelic voice. Before she end her song,she was interrupted by Goro's voice calling out, "Rosella?". She gasps as she quickly turns to see Trent, Justin, Yaya, and Yugi standing near her. I didn't know you can play and sing at the same time", Yaya and Yugi claims with interest while observing Rosella holding the guitar. Rose, who was at first embarrassed, drops guitar carefully, "To be honest, I never really playing instrument before.". "Then why'd you hook up the guitar to the loudspeaker?", Justin skeptically tease. Rosella tried to make up a good excuse for holding the guitar and singing until she hatches one. She puts up a smug little grin, and answers, "Just a little experiment to see if boys are ACTUALLY good at playing guitar and singing at the same time.". Yaya, Yugi, and Trent look at each other in doubt of Rose's story, but Justin sure bought it as he felt offended by her remark, and replies, "OH, REALLY? We'll just see about that!". He takes the guitar from her as he signals them to back away so he can play. He confidently stands before the loudspeaker, and as he's about to strum the guitar he started to play the guitar and sing with an angelic voice, he looks at Rosella and winks at her, At first .causing her to roll her eyes but as he blows kisses she started to feel a little different like she was in love.As music ends he strums the guitar, causing a blast of loud music from the loudspeaker. The impact of the blast sends Justin flying and screaming across the room, with lots of the Competitors to notice him crash into something. He happens to have crashed into a bookshelf, with lots of books and a few broken boards piled around him, now looking all paralyzed and dizzy from the blast. Rosella smirks at his crash, and actually giving him a kiss saying, "Rock on, Justin.". Ever since day one he's trying to get a crush on her I don't think he's the only one who has a crush on her look I never thought there would be any girl that reminds me so much of Mana but Silver always brave enough to step up and help no matter what happens. *Looking away, blushes* Pharaoh has a liking towards Silver and I don't blame him either; I do too.June Is my best friend and I would do anything to make sure pharaoh gets with her; they would make a good match as duelists and as a couple, No Pharaoh I know you're blushing so don't hide it from Silver come on...*saw him turn round, his face is deep pink* I knew it. That was so cheesy I'm so warm on the inside don't you agree.To be honest Justin is dreamy. I knew that sooner or later Rosella is going to have a crush on Justin. We should all rest up tomorrow's our big day .