tres

{bella}
i'm sitting in my last period, english, when my stomach jolts me awake from being half asleep.

i scrunch my nose in pain to keep from groaning, my stomach hurts so bad.

i sit there and grit my teeth as i try to listen to my teacher, but nothing is helping.

i need a nap.

my phone vibrations in my pocket wake me up once again from being half asleep, and i look at my lock screen.

mady the baddie💸💅🏻
u good¿ my poor girl:'( xx
-1 minute ago

charlez🤙🏼
u feeling better bellz❓
-18 minutes ago

sophie👼🏻
hey bell, u feeling better:(
-24 minutes ago

joey🤧
how's my bella boo doing??
- 36 minutes ago

all of them make me smile.

i love my friends.

i look over at mady who's all the way on the other side of the class, and she winks at me.

i wink back and text her.

me
awful. i wanna take a nap when i get home, so you can come over but i just kinda want to sleep haha
maddie the baddie💸💅🏻
k sounds good b, we can cuddle ;)
me
iLL taKE A PAss
maddie the baddie💸💅🏻
😘

i look up at her and she fakes a tear and i laugh and text the boys and sophie back.

me
thanks soph, i'm working on it. i'm going home to my house w mads if u wanna join, gonna sleep:/
sophie👼🏻
will do:)

i texted charles back next.

me
thanks bud. still feel really bad tho:'( . think i'm gonna go home and take a nap so if y'all wanna come over just be quiet please. :)
charlez🤙🏼
okay sounds good. i'll be there
me
k me, sophie & MADY will b there;)
charlez🤙🏼
sHUT uP

i laugh at his reaction to my wink. he knows exactly why i sent a wink to him. i decide to text joey back.

me
i'm not any better😕 i already told charles the plan but basically imma go home and nap. thanks for checking up though.
joey🤧
awh i'm sorry bell:(
me
eh. i'm ok:)
joey🤧
feel better 💓
me
trying:/
joey🤧
:((((

as i read his last text the bell rang and i turned off my phone and headed out of class.

finally, the day is over.

i meet mady in the hallway outside of the classroom and we walk to her moms car as sophie meets up with us, she wasn't in our last class.

"hey, jen. can you drop me, mady, and sophie off at my house? i'm not feeling good and my mom isn't home yet."

she nods.

"of course. do you need anything?"

i shake my head.

"no, but thank you."

"do you want a hot chocolate?"

i smile. that's my favorite thing to have when i'm sick.

"that'd be great actually."

she smiles at me through the rear view mirror.

"alright we'll stop by krispy kreme and then i'll drop you off."

{}

i walk up my sidewalk holding my house keys in one hand and my large hot chocolate in the other, shivering from the cold.

i unlock the door and sophie and mady trail in behind me, shutting and locking the door behind them.

"i'm gonna go change into pjs." i say softly, and they nod and follow me.

i go upstairs and pull open my drawer, grabbing my black joggers and a sweatshirt from new york when i went on tour with joey and charles, and i grab my favorite blanket from target.

i undo my bed and snuggle up in my covers as i turn off the light, and i feel myself drifting to sleep as i hear gossip girl in the living room down the hall.