let me explain (long)

Okay, so the reason I've been posting so many books and stuff is because I'm trying to get used to writing and since I'm better at writing than anything else (and I'm the grammar police) I want to improve and try out different writing tips and stuff, like detailing every little thing. I know it seems like I have nothing better to do, but I do, this is what I'm working on. And if you want me to go over and edit a story or sentence or whatever, I can. Another reason I'm doing this is because of my big book project, and what makes it better is that it's two projects, the prequel and sequel. The first one is "Time For A Walk" (you'll see why it's called that soon) and the sequel "Alone" (the cover is based on something and the book is based off different songs and some other books I've read), I'm really excited for when I finish these books and when I can publish them (not in real life though, through wattpad), what makes them better is that they're sad books, like depressing. That's what I'm aiming for, is to make you feel something between these books, I don't want you to feel like you weren't a part of this book and finish it and be like, "What's the point of this?" Because that's not what I want, I want you guys to feel something, and that something is sadness. I know it sounds like I'm trying to sound like a horrible person, but it's true. I want you to finish the book and be in tears, I want my writing to have emotion. That's what I want to do. I want to put emotion in my books. Anyways, enough rambling I should keep writing the books. BYEEE!