ouchies

okayyy, so i've been feeling really bad lately and i don't know what to do??? can someone help??? like, everytime i laugh or cough or whatever, my stomach hurts because of the abdominal exercises we did in gym on wednesday (1/10) and like i really regret it. uGhhh, i just hurt so much. i honestly just don't have the strength to do anything rn. what doesn't make the situation better is that i'm sick and about to have my period (once again + i hate being a female) and i just wanna go die. ahHHHhh, just someone make me feel better.

everytime i cough i like, gag and stuff (no, not in a kinky way -_-) and i just feel like throwing up??? idk i might throw up and literally will be the first time i've thrown up in a while. plus, who else misses dan and phil??? like, they haven't posted in quite a while (on youtube, and yes, i'm aware of the bloopers that phil posted on his channel).

hNNNggGg just kill me now, eND MY SUFFERING. oH, i've also been cutting and stufffff, soo... when my arm was hurting i cut it a couple of times and it felt better, hONESTLY. but seriously, it stopped hurting and i was like, "wHaT iS tHiS wItChCrAfT?!?!" and i missed school today, yay + thanks mom. i was awake when she was leaving for work and i pretened to sleep and she was trying to kiss me and i was in the middle of the bed (and she's short), she was trying to reach me to kiss me, so she was just like, "oK. fuck it, bye." (she didn't actually say that but it was what she was thinking). so now i have a "five-day-weekend" bc of my sickness (friday) then the weekend (sat+sun), marther luther king jr day (mon) and teacher meeting thing (tues). well, it's great to be me (no it's not).

kk, bye ♡