Chapter 5

******* Four Months Later********

Letta happily bounced down the Villas main staircase as she carried her fishing pole made of cain. Her smile eased from her face as she spotted Demetrio talking with his political adviser Ross. "Are we still going?"

Demetrio turned and smiled to his young betrothed, "You go ahead and I will be with you shortly." He leaned in and pecked Letta on the cheek.

Letta stood silently with a sad smile as she watched Demetrio leave.

The two men stood at a massive oak door as they awaited entry, "Are you sure she wants to help and if so, why me?" Demetrio questioned Ross and his actions.

"Well.. she has a hand with persuading political figures, I believe you will like her." Ross smirked as he continued to look at the door.

The two men were lead to a lavish garden that had been prepared for their lunch meeting. They stood in silence as they took in their surroundings. "Gentleman, I'm so happy you decided to meet."

Demetrio was taken back by the political beauty.

"Emella.. This is Demetrio."

Emella smiled as she offered her hand. Demetrio smiled as he laid a kiss on her knuckles. "Please won't you sit? We have much to discuss."

Demetrios expression turned to worry as he thought to himself, "Letta will be expecting me." He cleared his throat for Emella's attention, "We shall stay for a little, for we also have prior engagements elsewhere."

Emella smirked, "Well.. of course.. Try the wine. It taste as though the Gods themselves made it."

Letta huffed as she sat on the lakes shore, "What could be keeping him?" She had a sick feeling in her gut that something was amiss. She had grown to deeply care for Demetrio the last few months and had agreed to marry him next month. She continued to wait as she watched the day pass on. For every hour that passed her heart broke piece by piece.

The lunch meeting had turned into a massive dinner banquet as Ross and Demetrio drank and conversed with other political figures. By the end of the dinner Emella was settled almost in Demetrios lap nuzzling her nose against his neck, "I would like to see you in private."

Demetrio reasoning was fogged with wine drunkenness. He pulled himself to his feet as Emella lead him through the hall to her bed chamber. She giggled as she pushed him on to her bed. Demetrio laughed as he tilted his head up to watch her as she undressed. "What is this..?"

Emella bit her lip as she slid his dressing robe up and sought out his throbbing member and licked its tip. Demetrio hissed through his teeth as he took a hold of her hair to guide her. Emella purred as she crawled and straddled him. Demetrio shook his head as she eased herself on to him, "Wait.. I..." He then threw his head back in pleasure.

"Mmm.. I can tell you want this.. Do you really want me to stop?" Emella asked as she bucked faster on him as she giggled.

Demetrio was lost but tried to remain in control as he thought to himself, "Don't cum in her. If she becomes with child you will lose Letta forever."

Emella leaned forward as she pinned his hand down at his head and kissed him. Demetrio was about to tell her that he was close but she continued her seduction, "I want you Demetrio.. Mmm.. all of you.. give me what I want.. Just relax and let it go.. Mmm.. that's it.."

Demetrio pulled his hands down to her hips as he thrusted against her. He was about to pull out until Emella leaned back and cradled and stroked his sternum. Demetrio gasped as he thrusted hard up into her one last time and released his seed.

Emella cried out in ecstasy as she came with him and collapsed on his chest. Demetrio heaved and frowned at what had just happened, "Letta must never know." he worried silently.