Chapter 25

Aaron stretched across his massive bed as his hand sought out Letta's soft skin. His cold eyes eased open to find her place empty. He sat up and rubbed his eye with the bottom of his palm. His lips pursed as he leaned back on his hands. There was then the noise of splashing coming from his private bath. His devilish grin appeared on his handsome face as he eased his muscular naked flesh from the bed. His feet lightly patted against the stone floor as he turned the corner to the bath. He stood and watched as Letta hummed a beautiful tune as she walked around the warm pool. As she turned away from his direction, Aaron quickly eased into the water while trying not to disturb the calmness. Letta gasped as his fingertips brushed the side of her breast.

She covered herself as she turned to face him, "I'm sorry, I'll leave so you may have your turn. Letta stopped when Aaron blocked her path to the steps. He had lust in his eyes as he took a step towards her.

Letta looked from side to side as he backed her up against the edge of the pool. She panicked, "Please.. stop.. don't do that to me again.."

Aaron froze, "Do what to you?"

Letta had a tear ease out of her eye.

Aaron gently shook his head as he stroked her cheeks, "Did you not enjoy last night?"

Letta whispered, "I.. I'm not sure.. I like it when you kissed me.."

"What part brought you discomfort?"
Aaron continued to stroke her tear soaked cheeks.

"The aching... It hurts.." Letta's blushed when she answered him.

Aaron deeply chuckled, "How about I take care of that before you pleasure me?"

Letta bit her lip as she wanted to ask how, but was still aftaid of the answer.

Aaron leaned down as he kissed and whispered in her ear, "Please trust me. Can you trust me?" He sloppily kissed her with pouty lips. Letta silently nodded. Aaron continued to kiss her as he eased her back onto the stone edge of the bathing pool. He smiled as he picked her up and sat her down. He gently pressed himself between her legs as he cradled her face while standing in the pool. Letta tilted her head to the side as his kisses traveled down to her neck, her chest, then stomach. She held her breath as he went lower and slipped his tongue between her folds. Letta's jaw dropped open as she grasped his head. He looked up to her cute wrinkled brow and opened mouth as she softly gasped. Aaron placed her legs on his shoulders as he bent his knees in the water. Letta's heart felt as though it was about to beat out of her chest, but she was enjoying his actions. Aaron continued his lips seduction as his thumb stroked her lower belly were her womb was located. Letta shook when a strangled cry left her mouth. Aaron smiled as he felt her flood of juices on his lips. Letta tried to catch her breath when he released her legs from his shoulders. She could taste herself on his lips as he kissed her. He moaned in to her mouth as he slid her closer to the pools edge. Letta watched him eased into her, she pressed her eyes closed as he quickly thrusted into her. Letta leaned back on her elbows as he pounded into her while grasping one of her firm bouncing breast.

"Aaron...!!" She couldn't finish her plea as the pressure was building again.

Aaron gritted his teeth as he tried to maintain control, but to his surprise Letta begged for more, "Harder.. please.."

He scrunched his brow as he picked up his speed. He moaned as he was getting close, "Letta.. mmm... I'm can't hold it.." Letta leaned up and pressed her body to his. Aaron wrapped her legs around his wast as he quickly pounded into her. Letta's moan sounded as though she was in pain, but Aaron smiled as she found her relief. Letta kept her eyes locked with his with anticipation of his release. With one final thrust, Aaron pressed her hips down on his throbbing member as he groaned. Letta cradled his face as he held her to him as they kissed.