chapter 2

Molly's pov

I widened my eyes in shock.As Mateo proceeded to kiss me.I tried to let go of his grip but it was no use.I started moving my face around so he would stop kissing me.

But that didn't faze him he then let go of me and slap me and left.I just stood there shock replaying on what just happened.Holding my cheek.

I started to cry sliding down the wall.

M:*crying* y does he always pick me what have I done to him that he hates me so much.

After my little crying session I went to my last period which consisted of Mateo and his crew themselves.As I walked in everyone gave me dirty looks.

I took my seat in the back putting my hoodie over my head and let my head hung low.The teacher came in and everyone went silent.

Teacher:Okay class we have a project  that's due in 2 weeks,come grab this packet as I a signed ur partners.

Ayo & Monique
Justin &crissy

She kept calling the names till I heard Mateo &Molly, y my life man.I got up and grabbed an packet when Mateo purposely bumbed in to me.

I just kept it pushing made my to seat and class was dismissed.I was walking down the hall when my arm was yanked back.I was face to face with Mateo.

Mateo: Listen hoe meet me at my house at 5, gimme ur # and I'll send u the address.

We exchange # and I was about to walk away when he yanked me again and grabbed me by my hair.

Mateo:Listen bitch u will not tell anyone about this u heard.

I simply just nodded my head with my eyes getting glossy.He pushed my head almost making me fall. Always me I walked to the entrance.Ready to take myself back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mateo's pov

As I made my way to my bedroom I started to think about that kiss I gave molly.Man her lips were so soft I wanna kiss them again.But I kind of felt bad for her when she was crying.

Yea I heard her crying.

*Flash back*
I kept kissing her & she kept moving her face around.So I could stop but that didn't faze me .I started to grip her arms harder(pause🤚) she then started to groan in pain.

She was just annoying me so I slapped her and left.I didn't really left then outta the no where I heard her say..

Molly:*crying* y does he pick me what have I done that he hates me so much.

*Flash back over*

I never really thought that Molly would cry she always looked at me like she never gave a fuck.Well I thought wrong.

I was bored outta my mine so I decided to review the packet the teacher gave us.Yes a nigga might be a bully but he always gets his work done.

Hours later I heard the front door opening signaling that mom got here.

Momma:AYOOO , TEOOO COME DOWN HERE PLEASE

Teo:COMMING

I came downstairs to see that momma & ayo was sitting on the couch.

Momma:So as u guys know I been wanting a girl 4 a while so I'm going to adopt 1.

Teo:Oh ma gosh mom ion want no girl in this house.

Ayo:Exactly ion want no snitch in this house

Mom:BOYS HUSH,I'm going to adopt 1 later tmr and she will live us ad a family.No complaints or I'm wipping somebody ass