Chapter 4

Molly's pov

*Flash back*

Cuban continued to kiss me. For some reason it felt good to me, in case ya asking yes I'm bisexual.

I then fell into the kiss as it got heated. She climbed onto me as our hands roamed each others body.

We kept kissing eachother till the bell rang. But that didn't stop her because she kept kissing.

But soon she just stop. We gathered our stuff and went back inside. I looked at her and she winked and blew a kiss at me.

I catched her kiss and smiled at her as we went our separate ways.

*Flash back over*

That kiss Cuban gave me really caught me off guard. But I didn't feel anything but lust. As I continued wondering Daisy came in.

Daisy: Girls I want you to dress as nice as possible, were having a few people come and adopt

She was all smiley and excited. Mean while I just looked nervous as hell and shaky. I let out a big sigh.

I doubt that I'm leaving oh well it's worth a try. I packed a few things just in case not every thing tho.

After that I toke a shower and decided on what to wear.

I finish the few touch's on my edges n put on some more lotion and sprayed perfume from top to bottom.

As I was done Daisy called me to go downstairs. As I made my way downstairs few people was down here  which made me nervous.

As I stand in line with the other girls I put my head down. As I heard the person's footsteps she stopped right in front of me.

??: Hey sweety

I felt that person hand on my shoulders. I looked up to see a beautiful women.

Well in my perspective she pretty. I gave her big smile .

??: What's ur name

Molly: Molly

??: Well my name is Julia

Molly: Nice to meet you Julia

I said while I shaked her hand and smiled. She looked at daisy and shaked her head.

Daisy looked at me with watery eyes , I looked at Julia  and daisy nonstop. Is this really happening.

Molly: Is this really happening really !!

My eyes got glossy with happiness. Daisy shook her head with tears already flowing down her face , as she  was tightly holding papers.

I got so excited I hugged Julia with tears of joy. I quickly ran upstairs to finish packing what i started. When i ran downstairs I gave daisy a big long hug with a kiss on the check.

Daisy: Make sure try to come visit

Molly: I promise I'll try

And with that I looked back to see some of the girls mean mugging me and some crying. I winked at Amy as she looked at me crying.

And with that I left the center that I was basically was living my life. I got into her car. And we started talking.

Julia: So Molly tell me about urself

Molly: Well.. I'm a shy and quiet person, I like to write , my favorite food is French fries, I'm Puerto Rican and black and I'm 17. My favorite colors are black , blue ,red ,lavender and nude.