Chapter 3

Molly's pov

I kept hugging and crying on mateo's chest. Surprisingly he hugged me back, For the first him hugging me his hug felt mesmerizing. I eventually let go and gathered my things.

Molly:Um I think I should leave

Mateo:No stay *grabs her hand*

Molly: Um no let go of me

He then pushed me on the couch and I fell on it.He looked at me with lust in his eyes. I quickly got my strength and got up.

Molly: No Mateo u have a girlfriend and I don't like u

I then pushed him and quickly ran to the door.But he was quickly closed by Mateo I turned around and kick him in his area. He then fell on the floor holding his groin.

I quickly swung the door open closed it behind me and ran down the block trying to silent my crying.

Replaying what happen

Mateo's pov

Dammm why she had to kick me there,I just wanted to tell her something guess I scared her or something.

Mann I think i.. like molly

But I'm always bullying her she probably hates my guts. And god knows what will jade do if I brake up with her.

Damm what did I get Myself Into now.

Molly's pov

I arrived at the center looking tired and my hair sweated out. I feel the way I look.

Girl1:What did I say wasn't she gonna fuck she looks a mess *whispers*

I quickly looked in her direction and gave her the death glare. If looks could kill shawty right here would of been dead already.

I walked up to her and grabbed her by her hair.

Molly: What u say bitch say again to my face

She looked at me with fear in her eyes. I could tell she was scared but I don't care. She forever talking shit.

Molly:That's what i thought bitch

I let go of her hair and made my way to my room. I decided to shower again. So I did then fell asleep.

The next day ~~~~~~~

Mateo's pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at the contact and it was jade. So I pick up

Phone convo

Teo: Hello *raspy voice*

Jade: Oh ma gosh babe u sound so sexy, but anyways can I get money for my hair and nails please.

Teo: But I gave u last week babe

Jade: PleAsE babe I'll give u what's it's *says in suducing voice*

Teo: FINE as long as u give me what's mine

Jade: I promise daddy love u

Teo: Love u to

End of phone convo

I sighed and got up sometimes I feel like she only uses me for money. I got in the shower doing my routine and looked for an outfit.

I decided to be simple and wear this