0. Break-up Prologue

He gave an exasperated sigh as his right hand plays with the key of his car. He's trying hard to avoid any eye contact with me, making sure I get the note that he's annoyed and he doesn't want to see me for a while.

I roll my eyes.

'here we go again'

"Can't you just talk to me?" I said, tired of the painful silence that surrounds us. 

It's always like this with him.

But he didn't answer and instead kept his silence, the jingle of the keys clashing together became an irritating sound in my ears.

He never wants to argue so he keeps his silence.

It's like there's a tall wall separating us. His secrets, his insecurities, his trust issues and his fickleness. 

I'm just so tired.

I grab the keys on his right hand, finally getting his attention but he started biting his lower lip to stop himself from saying a thing. Silent treatment, a game that he's so good at, it can become his talent.

"Yoongi please! Talk to me" I said, my tone a little higher than it was before. My cool evaporating with each seconds passing.

"We'll never be able to fix anything until you lower your pride and starts telling me what's wrong. This is just tiring me out so much." I told him, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I hope he'll finally be gentle, open up to me and maybe hug me to ease my pain. I know yoongi isn't the sweet type, I ain't either but sometimes I wish he would be able to comfort me when I'm in doubt, just like now. 

But instead of doing what I hope he would do, he rub his neck and set his eyes on me with uninterested look on it.

"What, do you wanna break up?" he casually said, the cool on his voice heats up my anger. My tears that we're about to fall, now cease to exist and was replaced by the burning anger mixed with the feeling of disappointment.

I scornfully looks at him in disbelief. Totally feeling like I'm not important and that he has already let go and I'm the only one still tugging on his hands, desperately trying to salvage whatever we have left. Turns out, there's nothing in here anymore but me and my stupid feelings.

I stood up and grab my stuffs, and then I threw his keys back at him.

"Yeah, we should just break up. I f*cking hate you." I told him before I left his place, making sure to slam the door.

Just when I was already a little far from his place, the feeling of madness overwhelms me until my eyes starts to water, flooding my face, buds of tears running down my cheeks.

And I just stupidly stood there in the middle of the streets, crying and totally feeling like shit.

That was how my relationship with yoongi ended. 

-----------------------------------------

Note: I'm sorry if it wasn't written well,  I'm not a professional writer so please pardon me.

Moonbyul and Yoongi ship is one of those that's a complete blank of canvas so anyone can input whatever plot one wishes on it. I love the pairing and this plot has been bothering me for awhile, after listening to 'such a boy'. So I finally had the time to write it and here it goes.

ps. this story would be in moonbyul's point of view

pss. this is just a short story, would probably only have 5-7 chapters and there's gonna be a mature part so read at your own risk. Thank you :)