1. She's so cute, I can't get mad

[Moonbyul's POV]

Wheein waltz into our room with her hips swaying from left to right, her feet full of rhythm and her lips are humming a desirable tune.

I weirdly looks at her and smirks when she notices my indifferent gaze. Her cheeks got painted into pinkish beige, as she tried to compose herself.

"What's the good news?" I asked, wriggling my eyebrow to further tease my younger roommate.

She squirm in her position and then her face contorted into a smile, showing her lovely dimples in the process.

"I got a date with taetae" Wheein shyly but also excitedly announce.

My eyes grew wider and her excitement passes on to me.

Kim Taehyung or 'Taetae' as we call him, is wheein's crush since high school. She has liked him for so long so I know how happy this brat right now.

"Really? Wow. I'm so happy for you whee. So, how did you land the date?! " questions flew right out my mouth and she answers with so much gusto and tons of giggles.

"Actually, I was kidding. It isn't​ exactly a date since we're just going out to buy some stuffs, but I'd just like to think it is." she confesses with stars in her eyes, showing her enthusiast.

"But it's a chance" I cooed "I wonder when I'll finally have a boyfriend. I'm a little jealous" I jokingly envied that whee took seriously.

This time it's here eyes that flew open.

"You finally want to be in a relationship again?! You're really over your ex?" She happily states "Want me to set you up with the sunbae who gave me a chance with taetae? He's a real sweet heart byul. I promise you'll like him." wheein is like this when she gets too excited. Words just comes out of her mouth and she becomes extra cute. I giggled.

"Nah, I was just kidding. And I've been over my ex for so long but I still don't want to be in another relationship. Being single is the bomb yo" I exclaimed and she didn't took it the good way.

Her head shakes from left to right with her left fourth finger moving in the same direction.

"No no no no. You said you want a boyfriend so you can't take it back now. I'm gonna set you up with my sunbae and that's final. You just need to be there and have fun. Think of it like meeting new people, no pressure, just hanging out. Ok byul" She stated; her phone is already in her hands, busily texting her so called nice 'sunbae'.

'if he's so nice why don't you just date him then' I thought, but I already know the answer to that anyway so I just discard the stupid question.

A few minutes later, her phone brightens, indicating a new message or notification has arrived. She checked it and grins after reading the message.

"I got you a date~" wheein happily said with her dimples lovingly placed in her cheeks.

She's so cute, I can't get mad.

-------------------------

Note: I decided to just have a lot of chapters with short contents but faster updates. I really want to finish this and I don't wanna feel pressured so I just ended the chapter shortly 😂

And yes, there would be multiple side ships here and there. 😂 First that is shown is Taein, the most popular btsmoo ship.

ps. Who do you think the sunbae is? 😂
clue: It's not who you think you it is.