THUMBNAIL OF PERSONA (edited)

Hey guys... hello...

How are you?? Diwali ki shopping kaise chal rahi hai??

So here I am with the  thumbnail of persona which is nothing but characters sketch...

Manik Mahish Malhotra

The 23 year old, hot , handsome, dashing lead of our story.. The only heir of Malhotra group of industries.. And every other business which is under the brand name M&N

He is a complete mumma's boy.. love his family to the core... which consists of his parents and his cousin brother and bhabhi and their bundle of joy and the reat will disclosed soon......

 which consists of his parents and his cousin brother and bhabhi and their bundle of joy and the reat will disclosed soon

With a smile to die for and an aura which is out of this universe.. he is surprisingly polite and gives respect to people.. thats what his loving mumma taught him from childhood.. But his biggest weakness is his anger... A real short tempered man but with a golden heart...

Currently he is pursuing his MBA course from M.G.PARAMJIT Institute Of Technical Education
The institute belongs to none other than The Malhotra's...

MORE ABOUT MALHOTRA'S

The extenso of M.G.Paramjit is Malhotra Gurudas Paramjit ....

Paramjit Malhotra is Manik's great grandmother... And Gurudas Malhotra is Manik's great grandfather...

They started school for small children even before the INDEPENDENCE... and their small school gradually turned into a big big educational hub..

Since a long time Malhotra's managed the educational side as well as their huge business. It was possible because the Malhotra's are always sorted pepple...

Every heir knew in which field he/ she had to proceed. Like Manik's dadu knew he was not into the educational side but his dadi loved teaching and children. So dadu started business of his own where as dadi supported him by looking after house and schools and colleges.

Next was Manik's dad and his chachu.. Same as his dad manik's dad ie. Manish Malhotra knew he is not into the edu hub. but he is a money man... and cherry on the top was Manik's chachu MIHIR MALHOTRA was into the edu hub just like thier mom. So it was a easy and gradual decision to look after what they like.