ANNOUNCEMENT: - MARRIAGE STORY TAKEN DOWN

Hey every One....

Hows ur life going??

I hope u all are fine and doing great...

So today I am here to make an important announcement..

I have taken down my first story

Manan marriage from arrange to love..

I am sorry guys bt I had to do this. Lot's and lot's things are happening in my life and in all that I am not sure if I can continue the story or not.

My personal life is filled with a lot of things which I am handling along with my studies and hobbies...

The first reason being

Less energy and stamina

Now I don't want to exeraggate things.  But believe me ENGENDERING isn't easy.
It takes every ounce of me to juggle all the things..

I don't get holidays. Currently though my vacations are going on I have to do this intership/workshop thing which drains all my energy ...

I don't remember studying the whole year as much as I am studying right now..

Everything just tires me out..

Besides the main reason is

I have lost my interest in writing..

Yes..!! That's correct...

When 4 years back I joined wattpad I was this crazily in love with kyy and MANAN..

Bt with time I realised I am loosing my interest... and now they have became just another "normal leads" for me and it hurts..

They are my concept of Love and when I compare them with normal leads it hurts to write and my mind stops working and my heart gets heavy. And as a result I end up writing crap which never gives me satisfaction.

I waited for season 3 bt to my bad even it didn't help my sail through this. Infact it made the feelings more worse..

Bcoz to be true what I had expected was exactly the opposite of what was shown on the show. And it made my moral down.

No doubt I still love them bt I am afraid I can't write anymore. I have lost my passion..

The last but the not least..

Time management..

As a multi tasker I have to focus on both studies and my hobbies..

As a normal human being I need some free and relaxation time to be with myself. To maintain myself. To keep me sain..

While my hobbies and my "me" time takes 3-4 hours of my day.. my college including traveling takes 10-11 hours a day. Then comes my extra tutions which needs another 1-1.30hrs.. And 7 hours of sleep to stay fit and if u calculate this it takes up my whole day...

Leaving no space at all to my studies.. which I have to complete at any cost. And as i said I dont study more bt the case is even if my miss my studies then also I have my submission to complete.

If anyone of you here is an engineer then u can understand what I am saying. And my college is real strict. Our is not an autonomous one so we have to follow all the university's rules and my college is pretty harsh on us about those.

And after all this if u guys expect me to write and read wattpad then u only decide where to take the time from??

On saturdays and sundays I have workshop and if not then studies and submissions.

I don't think I can do any justice to you all..

I'll never be able to complete the story because for that I'll need my full attention which unfortunately I can't give.

So forgive me plz.

I am continuing this story because its a short story and it will end in next 5 chapters.

But with manan marriage it will take around more 60-70 updates and I really wont be able to do it. So I am sorry...

If u guys want I'll republish it so that u can anytime read it if u miss it which I doubt u guys will.

Other wise for now I have taken it down.

I hope you guys will support me in this as u always have..