bua..?😅 mami...😍?? masi..😱😰??

There is a saying..

It's easier said than done...

And it's so true... We say a lot of things but it's very difficult to actually do all the things..

And things are more difficult when u have to achieve something, do something for ur family and that too keeping it hidden from them..

This is what I was feeling for last so many days..

Last few days were very difficult.. It wasn't easy to hide everything from them and also to take care of mukti..

HELL... IT WAS LIKE HELL..

It did everything that I could do as suggested by the doc..

I made sure mukti has something or other after every 2-3 hours. The fruits and salads given to her were coming directly from our farms.. fresh and healthy, riped without using any chemicals.

And for that I had to run our private helicopter thrice a day... Now don't look at me like that... The farms are not in mumbai... U. Just. Cant. Grow. Any. Farm. In. Mumbai..

U all know what Mumbai's condition is.. Our farms are scattered all over Maharashtra and all over India also..

Other's were so astonished when I announced that all the veges for aliya bhabhi and mukti will come directly from our farms.. that too daily..

Sure the farms were harvested for them only... so that they can get the healthiest food.. bt the supply was provided only once a week.. and now as per my request daily supply was too much..

But what Can i do?? I had to make sure of everything..

I used to cook meal for both of them... The house would be cleaned or should i say disinfected twice a day😅

Then again I tried talking to mukti.. asking her about her tensions and worries.. at first she denied then I threatened her with the babies and soon she was out with everything..

The reason for her worry was her and bhabhi's boutique... Yes.. since they both were pregnant, it wasn't working smoothly for the boutique.. and the loss they were facing was worrying her..

I promised her to look after eveything and she doesn't need to be worried about anything now..

There were many times manik asked me.. threatened me.. emotionally blackmailed me... to tell him the truth.. Sometimes even other family members had a doubt.. but my answer remained the same..

I am doing all this for the babies only..

They left it knowing I am not a easy women.. and when time comes I'll spill the beans.. 😁😅

And I guess the time has come.. We are currently in the hospital and mukti is inside the labour room.. We can hear her screams... She's surely in deep pain..

It's not easy giving life to a new life... No one can understand what the pain and satisfaction is like...

I can see all the men tensed up to another level..All the over protective brothers were finding it immensly difficult to control themselves..

I can see maa consouling dad.. bhabhi doing the same to karan bhayya.. Dhruv bhai was getting hypered to another level.. Cabir was also there and he was the most frightened one...

And don't even ask me about My man..😅 He has clutched my hand since forever.. ever so tightly that it's paining now...

But what I am feeling.. no one can understand that..