BE MY QUEEN PLEASE...💖❤💑👸👸

The most important note till now. Plz have a look..

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Manan and Cavya had a gala time in the hotel. Starting from their likes and dislikes to their funny memories they shared every possible thing with Nandini. Nandini felt so happy just on the thought of them accepting her. Even she shared whatever she could. Manik was all the time admiring her...😍😍 Her smile😀😀.. Her carefree laugh.😂. Her giggles.😆😆. Her sweet talks.. Her irresistible pouts.. He saw it all... Not only saw... but also he registered it all in his heart...❤❤💖 Where she is already printed like a canvas... 

And Nandini... Well... she was well aware of all his activities.. And that was making her blush continuously.. In fact the red colour never left her cheeks.. And Manik was enjoying it to the core.. In fact they were having sweet sweet eye lock time to time..  All in all it was the best moment of their lifes.. 

Soon they started back their journey to their college.. It was around 3 pm when they reached the college... Even on the way they had a lot of fun... Soon they reached the college and decided to split their ways so that they can gather and finish off their work and leave early for their homes as it was the very first day of diwali.. 

Yes... !!! Diwali was about to start.. It was the first day ie. Dhanteras..  They immediately parted their ways only after Nandini gave them a thank you speech.. Navya gave her a sweet hug and cabir as usual patted her head sweetly.. It was becoming his habit now a days.. Where as Manik... He just looked at her with unknown emotions in his eyes... They spoke so much and the emotions were so high that nandini broke the eye contact with a shiver down her spine... 

She quickly gave him a smile and went away from them... They all completed their work and left for their home. Nandini after submitting all her work left for her home. 

She walked about 5 km from the college and then waiting for her bus for almost 30 minutes she got the bus and then after reaching her stop she again walked for 2 kms. From their she got into her usual auto vale chacha.

She got home and freshened up immediately and got busy in her daily routine.. Here Manik reached home but his heart was missing... He was feeling empty all of a sudden... After pondering over the issue for almost forever he smiled like an idiot after realizing the main reason.. 

Till then he had already changed into a simple kurta pajama completing his festive look... Looking as dashing as ever.. He smiling like an idiot ,took his bike keys with wallet and ran down the stairs to reach their parking lot. 

As soon as he reached the living area, Nyonika saw him and shouted

Ny : Manikkk...