Daehyun: Confession

You and your best friend, Daehyun, walked together, a pair of earphones were being shared by you both as the song 1004 angel blasted in your ears. It was a great song. Once of the best you've heard actually.

You looked beside you to see him enjoying the music, with his eyes closed.

"Hey. If you close your eyes, you'll eventually walk into a pole. And then ill just laugh at you and call you an idiot." You say teasingly.

He opens his eyes and looks at you, taking away the earphones and wrapping it around his phone. "Well, that won't happen because I know you'll always guide me to the right direction, right (Y/N)?"

You suppressed the smile that's starting to form on your lips. He stared at you with a charming smile and you quickly looked away, afraid that you will fall deeper into the love you have for him.

You have been in love with Daehyun for about a year now. You only realized that when your heart started beating like crazy when he smiles that incredibly toxic smile of his. It's the kind that is so poisonous it is killing you softly yet you still wish to see it everyday.

You didn't know it was this hard to keep your heart from jumping everywhere. You really didn't experience such a crush this big before.
But you can't do anything really. He is your best friend. And a best friend is meant to stay as one.

"Nope. You'll bump into a pole, you'll fall to the ground, and I'll laugh at you as you cry because your ass is sore." You say with a huge grin.

He sighed as he smiled at your words. "Well, don't you have a great imagination, my little (Nickname)" He says and you turn red at the name he calls you. He just chuckles at your reaction and you both head over to your favorite hangout place.

It wasn't exactly a place. It was more of a spot. After all, it is a ledge that overlooks a large parking lot. You both sit down side by side as you stare off into the distance.

"Hey, (Y/N)." He says softly. You reply with a small hum. "Do you like anyone?"

You tense up at the question that flew out of his lips. He didn't look at you. He just stared straight ahead.

"I-uhh... why are you asking that?" You chuckle nervously. Why was he suddenly asking you this random question?

"Well." He starts. "I want to know. Because I heard someone say that you like me."

Now you were frozen. You were like a cement floor. Like a brick wall. Who in the hell told him that you had a crush on him?!

"W-where did you h-hear that from." You stutter tremendously. You mentally slapped yourself for speaking this way. Daehyun has been your best friend for two years. You're sure he knows what's going on with you.

He smiles then faces you with that angelic face of his. "That's not important. What's important is... do you like me?" He inches closer to you and you could feel your heart beating quicker and quicker, threatening to break out of your chest and run away.

"D-daehyun.. if this is a j-joke—"

"It's okay... I like you too." He closes the small gap between you two as he presses his lips gently onto yours, giving you the choice to pull away if you wanted to.

But you didn't. Because you knew you wanted this too. You've kept this love of yours locked inside this small little cage but now it opens freely by itself and the little red heart can now roam around freely.

His hand cups your cheek as he moves his lips along with yours. The beating mechanism in your chest jumped around excitedly as you moved in sync with him. Your hand unconsciously moved to his hair, messing it up as you combed it through your fingers. His other free hand found itself wrapped around your waist as you both enjoyed the kiss of pure bliss.

You both pulled away and you both stared into each others eyes, not daring to look away. Daehyun smiles again and then pulls you into his arms, enveloping you into a warm hug.

You could hear his heart beat thumping along with yours. Your head lay on his chest as his arms wrapped around you tightly.

"You do like me." He says softly and shades of red creep up your pale cheeks.

•••

Holy.
Guacamole.

AHhhhhhOMLSOMEONESAVEMEITHINKIMDYINGOKAYIMNOTBUTIAMSOSOMEONESAVEMEDAEHUINNNNNOPPAAAA

okay.

I am srry that I started things off like this... forgive me......

BUT I HOPE YOU STILL LIKED IT.

justsoyouknowdaehyunoppaismybiassodonttouchhim:))

Jk jk

Hehehhehe someone kill me now :")

-Bre