Zelo: Secret Jealousy

Requested by: ethereal_moondust7

"Congratulations (Y/N)!" Wild cheers came out of nowhere as you enter the room. You jump as you feel your heartbeat quicken with adrenaline. You looked at the six tall boys standing behind a brown couch who are wearing ridiculous headbands.

"O-Oh!" You said as you realized the things they have prepared for you. On one side of the room, there is a long rectangular white table with delicious food placed on top. Balloons and streamers hung from the ceiling and so did a large banner that said "Congratulations On Your Debut" decorated with many colors and artsy materials.

The first one to approach you was Daehyun who had a huge smile on his face. "Wahh~! (Y/N)! Your debut song was so good! I was listening to it on repeat the past few days." He said and you can't help but smile at his words.

"Oh, really? Well thank you then." You said politely.

"I don't know if I was supposed to cry or not.. but I did." He said and you laughed at his childishness. "I wanted to play it on the really loud speakers in the living room but Jongup kept using it and--"

You felt someone suddenly place their arm over your shoulder. "Hyung, move over. It's my turn to talk to (Y/N)." He said, and though Daehyun seemed disappointed, he just walked off towards the food bar. Youngjae turns over to look at you. "Man, that video was really great. It would've been better if I was in it, but it's still really awesome. You should really ask your manager to add me in as an extra for future music videos. After all, I'm very handsome and it'll make the video even better." He said with a smirk and you laugh, pushing away his arm.

"As if I would ever let you have a scene in my videos, you prick." You scoffed playfully.

A hand flew to his chest dramatically as an offended look arose to his face. "Is that how you talk to your oppa? The oppa who introduced you to all of these wonderful people?"

"Aish.." You roll your eyes at him and then you give him a smile. "Fine. I won't let you be part of my videos, oppa."

He frowned at you but before he could say something else, Himchan had beat him to it. "Youngjae, you keep talking to (Y/N). Give the others a chance to talk to her." He told him. Youngjae grumbled something inaudible under his breath then walked over to the long table to join Daehyun in hoarding the food.

Himchan then turns to you. "I really liked your song. It's so... expressive.. powerful.. beautiful." He said with many hand gestures. "Right Yongguk?" He nudges the male and Yongguk nods in agreement with a small smile.

You chuckle. "Oh wow, thanks oppa."

"Your dancing was really good too." Jongup joined in as he held a drink in his hand. "I could tell you really enjoyed it."

You were about to respond to what he said when another voice cut through the air. "Of course she was good at it. She really likes to dance. And.. I was the one who taught her." You noticed a slight tone of annoyance in his voice as you saw Zelo walk towards the small group.

"Oh really?" Jongup said in a little disbelief. He shook his head a bit as if he was thinking that he shouldn't be surprised. "Well, Zelo is really good at dancing." He turned to look at you. "Did you ask him for lessons?"

"No." You replied. "He offered them."

A few 'ahh's escaped the lips of the four boys in front of you. "Our little Zelo is such a gentleman." Yongguk said with a grin, patting JunHong's head though receiving barely any reaction.

Suddenly, the loud voice of Daehyun was heard. "Yah! What are you guys still doing there? If you guys are not coming, Youngjae and I are going to eat everything."

Hearing this, the boys rush to the table, afraid that the two had eaten most of the food. Fortunately, they haven't. You were left standing there, as you watched them stuff themselves with food. You chuckle to yourself as you watch them.

"Are you having fun?" You heard Zelo's voice behind you. You turn around to look at him, who is wearing a blank expression. "Yeah, I am." You smile at him.

"Can we talk somewhere private?" He asks and you hesitantly nod after you give the others a couple glances.

The two of you quietly left the room, making sure not to make any sounds as you closed the door. Once outside, you didn't think twice for you take his hand, interlocking it with yours. You thought that when you two were finally alone, he would drop that grumpy attitude of his. But nothing like that happened.

"Is there something wrong?" You furrow your eyebrows as the both started to walk together through the similar hallways.

"No." He replied stubbornly and you pondered in your head if you did something to make him act this way. "I know there's something wrong. What's the problem?" You pressed on.

"It's nothing." He says as he looks at you. "Nothing you should be worried about."

"Choi JunHong, if you won't tell me what's going on I'm going to ignore you for a whole week." Zelo looked at you as he tried to figure out if you're bluffing or not. And after a couple seconds, he knew that you spoke the truth.

He sighed. "It's really not that big of a deal."

"Choi. Jun. Hong."

"Okay okay! I'm just jealous!" He quickly blurted out, receiving a satisfied look from you.

"You're jealous?" You asked in a bit of surprise. "Wow.. that's a huge deal, you know."

"No it's not." He said as he felt his cheeks heat up.

"Aww.. you're so cute." You said, knowing that doing that annoys him so much.

"Don't do that." He said as he cringed.

"Do what?" You continued. "I just think my boyfriend Junhong is so adorable and cute like a little puppy." You wrapped your arms around him, feeling triumphant at the disgusted look on his face.

"Yah! (Y/N)! If you don't stop.. I'll kiss you!" He said confidently with a small smirk.

You cocked your head to the side just a little bit, surprised at what he said. "I swear." He continued.

"Ah.. okay." You said as you quickly let go off him, knowing that you were now blushing.

Before you could set a good distance between the both of you, however, you felt Zelo pull you by the arm, placing his lips on yours. Your eyes widened at the sudden move that he did, gripping tightly on the jacket he was wearing. It wasn't long until you decided to kiss back.

The kiss was soft and gentle, both of you now owning small smiles in between them. It felt as if you two were the only ones existing there. His hands were wrapped around and you felt so safe. It was like you were completely protected from the outside world.

But you were definitely not.

A loud click of a phone taking a picture sounded in the air. You and Zelo quickly jumped away from each other, heads turning to where the sound came from.

There stood Daehyun with a phone in his hands. He wore an awkward expression as he realized that he was just caught red-handed.

Meanwhile, you and Zelo were inwardly praying that, for once, Daehyun would shut his mouth and keep a secret.

Nope.

"HYUNG!!!!!!" His loud voice echoed through the halls. "ZELO WAS MAKING OUT WITH (Y/N)!!!!!"

•••

Word Count: 1291

Yayayyayyayayayayya this cute........ i think..... okay
Yeahhh just enjoy it!!!! Bye gamjas!

-Bre