CHAPTER 2 - ARGUMENTS VS SAVAGE!

After laughing my jaw was literally paining,the three of them gave me a big fat hug."Ca...n't bre...athe." I was thankfully able to say that and they all immediately backed out. "Guys, what are you doing here and why didn't you all tell me?" I scowled at them..."because because we wanted to surprise you" Jordan said with a baby voice and a puppy face. "Not gonna work me mister"

"And guys may i ask what is this whole transformation about, last time I checked none of you looked like this. Not that i m complaining but didn't you think you should have atleast inform me about such a major changes and you guys arriving here." I know I was over reacting but they are my friends from our diaper days "we..uhm eleana we promise to tell you about all this later but not here please" Xzavier our only responsible member of the group replied..

Completely ignoring my previous comment, jordan suddenly screamed "oh my god Eleana....!!!"that sounds serious "WHAT?????" I practically screamed 'cause he looked and sounded serious.."You have gotten fatter." Jordan giggled and yes he giggles like a school girl "I HATE YOU JORDAN" I said and guess what he replied "LOVE YOU TOO ELEANA" I.am.so.going.to.kill.him. I started arguing with jordan when I suddenly heard coughing and realized I forgot to introduce Olivia and Gracie to them "oh....guys meet my besties Gracie and Olivia " I said with my hands on Garcie's and Olivia's shoulder.

"Hi , nice to meet you guys!" Olivia said in her cheerful voice and as for our cute Gracie who pranked me in morning which I am so going to kill her for or on second thought I will just steal her all chocolates , either ways I was saying she just said "hey" while looking toward Alec. Hmmm someone is acting shy. I'm so going to spy on her later but I need someone's help. I stared at Jordan with my lunatic-looking-smile and he gave me a goofy smile as if he just read my mind Alec and Olivia started talking and during their conversation me and Jordan saw Gracie staring at Alec, so we jumped to our telepathy conversation , yes we do have it....not really but you know what i mean. You don't? well sad.
"JORDAN!!"

"STOP SCREAMING IN MY MIND YOU RACCOON"

"CAN'T , I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE MY BEST FRIENDS TOGETHER!!!"

"EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW GRACIE BUT BOTH LOOK PUN-TASTIC TOGETHER"

"OH SHIT GTG, THEY ARE LOOKING AT US"

"BYE BYE FATTY MONKEY"

"GUYS what are you doing?" Olivia asked with a glint of mischief in her eyes "oh Olivia don't worry , they do this since we were only in our diaper . you know two weird people coming together and making our precious planet more weirder" Xavier said smirking, Olivia started laughing "no we don't " me and Jordan said in unison "and they also tend to say same things at same time" said Alec fist bumping with Xavier. "shut up you guys !!!" again me and Jordan said in unison and they started laughing like maniacs " Oh, I totally ship them! what about you guys?" Gracie said and we simply gave her our best glare......!!! If looks can kill she would be 100fts below the earth's crust.

After talking for few more minutes Alec suddenly asked "who is that cake face coming towards us?" I wanted to laugh but when I turned around it was none other than "Sydney" . ME OLIVIA AND GRACIE said with same disgusted look on our faces. "I was wondering how sydney didn't came to give us any nasty remarks " Gracie said with a gloomy look on her face
"How the hell she is able to fit all those makeup on her little face" Jordan said making us all laugh

"Hey girls' still looking ugly I see" Sydney said standing in front of us wearing extra short skirt ,too much makeup and a overshowing top . "oh so you finally saw the mirror today?" Olivia said , OH HOW MUCH I LOVE OLIVIA.."They are not worth your attention boys" Sydney said to the boys ignoring Olivia's comment "OH , we would prefer to hang out with our childhood bestie and her friends than a cake face like YOU ,SYDNEY" and overprotective Jordan is back but really..... I LOVE JORDAN FOR THAT. Not really ok. Just as a friend.

"Oh even I don't care about you freaking shits I was just trying to protect you guys from those bitches " Sydney practically screamed

But embarrassment was so evident in her eyes. "Don't really mind her guys. She is just a jealous old bitch of our dear school" Olivia said diretly looking at Sydney. Sydney stomped her foot to other side of the corridor. Serve you right bitch we all laughed , gave each other high fives and went to our classes.

My first class , was with JORDAN... I really do have a sad life . I heard Olivia and Sydney were together for many classes, Surely this year is not going to be a peaceful one.Lots of drama is waiting. Gracie Alec and Xavier are together for maximum classes . LUCKY GRACIE.

But I'm still wondering about their major tranformation. What are they hiding from me. I really hope its not something bad.

************************************

FERRERO ROCHER TALK.......

FERRERO - WHICH ONE OF THEM YOU LIKE THE MOST ROCHER....

ROCHER - !! IS THAT'S EVEN A QUESTION ? OF COURSE ELEANA AND JORDAN DUH!!!

FERRERO - HAHA ME TOOO!! DEIRARURI GUYS BYEEE❤❤