CHAPTER 3- THE MILKSHAKE EPISODE

ELEANA'S P.O.V

Bell rang and it was finally lunch time. Thank god math period is over or else I was about to rip my teachers head... I HATE MATHS!!!!

My life has never been so easy and with these three monkeys back in my life it has become a pure definition of complicated. "Looks like our Eleana is again thinking about my handsome face" and Jordan is back and have a weird smirk on his face "oh my dearest Jordan I know you don't learn easily but remember what I said before your face truly resemble a monkey and in my opinion monkeys are not at all cute" and with that his smirk dropped and I heard a dying seal laughing I mean Alec and Xzavier were laughing behind me..

"YO GUYS" I said "hey pumpkin" Xzavier said who was again treating me like a little girl............ "ok Xzavier I know I made you dad in our role play and you took that act very seriously but don't you dare call me that again" he simply rolled his eyes and said "sure PUMKIN" I'm so done with them "where is Gracie and Olivia?" Alec asked placing a hand over my shoulder "oh they. They went to make posters for upcoming football match." I said "Aaww poor Gracie" Alec whispered genuinely looking sad "I think you should also give Olivia some sympathy." I snickered "oh yes poor Gracie and Olivia" Alec said while his cheeks got little pink "dude you are blushing" Jordan and Xzavier said in unison and busted out laughing "oh shut up guys" Alec said blushing a little more. "okay lets go to cafeteria now." I said turning their attention to me.

We entered cafeteria and each and every one was looking at us. Why you ask because this three behind me are damn hot in their opinion for me they are my little monkey. We waited in line and they were serving fries and some vegies today today. We sat on table and Jordan went somewhere "so guys when are you telling me about your major transformation?" I casually asked and and saw Xzavier and Alec suddenly becoming alert of their surrounding as if they searching for something or maybe someone... "not today but really soon Eleana" Alec said with lot of seriousness "o-okay" I sluttered after seeing their serious faces and they gave me small smile "hey guys I'm back" Jordan said with four glasses of milkhakes in his hand and I started laughing like a maniac "hey eleana you ok"

"gullu gaallaa gu" I managed to say but they looked at me like I'm crazy "guys"

Jordan said I was still laughing "I think its time"

"Time? Time for what Jordan" Xzavier said with a confused face

"its time to send her back to mental hospital" and with that even they started laughing and I gave Jordan best death glare after I stopped laughing. "ok ok sorry fatty but why were you laughing?" Jordan asked with curious face "oh this milkshakes reminded me of that day"

"Which day?" Alec asked

"The epic milkshake day" I replied and all of us except Jordan started laughing "oh our clumsy Jordan or should I say jealous Jordan" Alec replied with a smug look "oh shut up I was not at all jealous" Jordan said and with that we all started discussing about that day

Flashback

It is finally the day of party. My date is none other than Scott school's hottest guy . Oh my god oh my god oh my god I am freaking out. Okay inhale exhale you can do it eleana ,the theme was Hollywood so I decided to dress as Audrey Hepburn in her Audrey merch black dress. what it is amazing ok.

Scott cam and picked me up in his mercedes. We reached our destination and everyone was looking extra ordinary "hey babes wanna dance?" Scott asked "sure" I simply replied.

"We were dancing on halsey's gasoline when someone suddenly bumped in me spilling all the milkshake on my dress "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!!!!!" It was Jordan who was now looking horrified "JORDAN I M GOING TO KILL YOU" and with that I took a piece of pizza and threw it in his direction but he dodged it. With that food fight began

Next day I made Jordan wash my dress with other dresses as his punishment"

End of flashback-

"It was hilarious" we all said in unison and again started laughing.

***************************************************************

Ferrero:- poor Jordan

Rocher:- I know

Ferrero:- either ways vote for us guys until next time driraruriiiii