CHAPTER: 3

WPOV:

We walk into the restaurant and I hear the bell ring. We walk in and I already know I'm not gonna last, too many people, to many conversations. So I follow close behind Octavian and to the register.

The man behind the register had dark black hair, black shirt, black shoes, everything he was wearing was black, and his skin, was extremely pale.

Octavian walks up to the register and says "yeah, lemme get a Big Mac. That's all" he says handing a five dollar bill to the boy.

The boy looks up slowly "Do you want anything?" He asks me.

"No, he doesn't, he's fine." Octavian answers for me.

"Sorry sir but I wasn't asking you I was asking him. So, would you like anything?" He asks.

"No." I force out. Even though I hadn't eaten for days and I'm starving, I don't want Octavian beating me.

"I'm gonna get you something anyways, on me." He says casting a look towards Octavian and I nod.

The whole five minute wait for our food was almost unbearable, Octavian was practically radiating anger. When our number was called, I jumped. The boy handed me my food he said "my names Nico by the way. Nico Di Angelo." I nod and turn away, making my way back to the car.

We're in the car and Octavian slams his door shut and without a word, throws the car into gear and slams his food down on the gas and takes off.

I open my burgers wrapper and find a number inside it. Saying 'if you need anything: ###-###-####'

Someone actually wanted to help? Me? Why? It's not gonna work, there's no way. Octavian doesn't even trust me with a phone. It won't work.

We're home within minutes. Octavian hurls himself outta the car and through the front door of our apartment. I already know this is going to end badly. I walk inside and make my way toward the bathroom, burger wrapper in hand.