💚

Your P. O. V.

I felt refreshed, and a comforting feeling around my body; the familiar feeling of waving. - Did those coconuts got tired of me? - I opened my eyes and was greeted with tiny jellyfish, glowing a baby blue. - I only know one place with these kind of jellyfish. Please tell me I'm not-- I jolted up and looked around frankly.

Cavern walls, trimmed lakes, and glowing cristals on the walls and ceiling. - F*ck- I face palmed with both hands and slowly removed one of them resting it on my lap. "You fine now?" I twisted my neck, just to find Maui and Tamatoa staring at me curious.

I narrowed my eyes and got out of the water filled with anger. "How did you got here?!" I yelled taking them by surprise.

"Woah Woah, calm down fishy" Tamatoa said taking a small step back. "We saved you and this is what we get?"

I sighed and removed a wet baby bang from my face "Just answer my question first" I said calmly.

"With this" Maui lifted a necklace in front of me, a Mermaid's scale necklace. I lifted a finger to touch it but instead Maui did give it to me - I thought he was going to snatch it away - "I was planning to give it to you earlier, but due to your scape and all that, I couldn't" Maui explained, I don't know if he's being serious or not, judging with his past behavior with me...

I inspected the necklace closely, touching each scale. "W-where did you g-got this?" I stuttered and spared a quick glance at Maui.

"I found it at Tamatoa's junk pile" He said shrugging.

"It was in my stuff? Why did you took it?" Tamatoa asked annoyed trying to snatch the necklace from me. I lifted my arms away from him and took several steps back.

"You don't need this!" I said.

"But I want it! It's shiny!" He exclaimed. I opened es my mouth to protest, but Maui said something before I could.

"No Tamatoa, it has always been from a Mermaid, and it stays with one" He said while grabbing him with his hands. Tamatoa wiggled and screamed trying to break free, even if he knew it was useless.

"Alright, now, I have a question" Maui said straying to keep Tamatoa in place. "What are this lakes exactly, and why do they have a trim?"

"Oh, um... they ave trims so we could identify which one is which. And I'm actually surprised you choose to put me into the medical lake" I said glancing at the glowing jellyfish swimming around the lake.

"Medical lake?" Tamatoa and Maui asked perplexed at the same time.

I nodded with a shy smile. "We used this lake to attend injured ones, and... the jellyfish are the ones that do the work"

"Huh? Okay this is kind of confusing, I've never seen jellyfish like those." Tamatoa started "Are they made by you? Or are they just some kind of thing a that just popped?"

I lifted my brows surprised. "Wow, you finally made a decent question Tamatoa" I joked, but he took it seriously. He scowled and huffed. "They are born here, but not here" I said. That both tilted their heads slightly to the side with super confused expressions. "Well you see, some of these are made far away, and they finish their growth here"

"Made? Jellyfish are made? How?" Maui asked.

"They come from the mother island!" I happily exclaimed.

"Te fiti? That's something I've never imagined" Tamatoa muttered to himself.

"Okay okay, hold on. What's the mother island?" Maui asked, Tamatoa whipped his head and had the are-you-serious look. "Hey don't judge, I just have a like two weeks here" Maui shrugged.

"Te fiti, is the goddess of life" I said.

"They say her heart can create life" Tamatoa added.

"Create life? hmph..." Maui had a smug grin and then he looked at us. "Would you like to help me steal it for humans?" - Again with the humans? -

"Uh... what about if we just keep it for ourselves?" Tamatoa suggested. - Fudge... I should have kept quiet -

"Um no, I will go after it and give it to humans." Maui said a bit bothered.

"No if I steal it first" Tamatoa pinched Maui making him yelp and release him. Tamatoa crawled away quickly towards the exit, Maui saw him and ran after him.

"Guys! Stop the nonsense!" I yelled, but they kept on.

Soon I lost sight of them. - Gosh... I have to make sure they don't break anything here, nor each other -

__🐬🐋🐳🌜🌚🌛🐳🐋🐬__

:v I've Cuphead and is awesome.

What's your favorite videogame?

TLoZ, Undertale and it seems Cuphead now too. (It's awesome...)

CYA!