05: revenge

Not edited.

Aiesha's point of view.

Without informing me or anything, Devante made his way towards my table and took a seat.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" he gritted his teeth before cutting his eyes towards Michael with a scowl. "And without him breathing down your neck for once."

"If you have something to say, you can say it to the both of us," I huffed in annoyance, wanting to play fire with fire.

He was not about to pop his ass over here and act like the best friend he was supposed to be.

He lost that privilege in the parking lot of McDonald's just a couple of days ago.

"Why are you with him of all people?" he pointed his finger at the boy sitting close by me.

Feeling Michael's minty breath fanning against my cheek as he shuffled in his seat to get more comfortable, he was way too close for my comfort, and I didn't like that one bit.

Making a note to inform him about my personal space and how important it was to me, I first had to figure out why Devante was questioning the people I was hanging out with now.

I knew for fact that I wasn't questioning his.

"First of all," I smacked my lips before continuing. "You're not about to bring your stuck up ass over here and talk to me the way that you just did. Second of all, you don't have the right to question who I talk to or associate myself with."

"I don't like the--" Devante tried to counter argue, but was cut off by the touch of my sister wrapping her snake arms around his neck and sitting her big ass head on one of his shoulders.

"What were you guys talking about?" She licked her red coated lips while openly checking out Michael.

"None of your damn business," I rolled my eyes at her question and at her boyfriend for being completely oblivious to the fact that she was eye humping another boy in his presence.

She acted like she was entitled to everything and that was entirely untrue.

"I'm in the middle of a conversation right now," Devante looked at Savannah as she took a seat beside him, not giving a care in the world.

"And I should have a say so in it," she shrugged, giving everyone at the table a small smile. "I mean, you're my man and you talking to the bitch that had a crush on you since forever."

Feeling the heat rushing to my cheeks as she went on and on about my feelings towards him. It wasn't all wrong, but they all didn't need to know about my business.

It was kind of true on what she said, but I wasn't going to tell her that in a million years.

My heart did skip a beat when I was near Devante and I wasn't going to deny that, but I knew it was just a school crush and I'll get over it sooner or later.

I just didn't know that my feelings would just only grow from here on out.

Trailing my eyes over to his stature as she kept babbling on and on, he didn't even blink as he stared at me.

"I think you all should just leave us be," Michael finally put his input into the conversation whereas I kept quiet, not knowing what to say. "We were in our own world before you all showed up, trying to stir up some mess."

"Is it true?" Devante asked, ignoring what Michael said previously.

"It's not the truth," I lied, looking at the both of them before getting up to throw my trash away and leave for my next class.

It was way too early for me to leave, but I couldn't be in the same room with the both of them without losing my appetite.

Turning away for the trashcan to leave, I was immediately greeted with a carton of milk being thrown into my face, causing the whole cafeteria to go silent.

Looking down at my ruined clothes as the liquid ran down my face, I closed my eyes, trying to take slow deep breaths to calm my nerves.

I knew there were clumsy people at this school and today was just the damn day I had to fall victim to it.

Wiping the stuff off my face as the best as I could, my blood went into overdrive when I heard my sister's annoying voice.

"I'm truly sorry girl," she tried to play off as the whole school watched our little exchange. "You know how these things can be so slippery every once in a while."

"No, I don't know," I muttered.

"Yeah, I forgot that you're naive," she smiled brightly, earning a few chuckles from her clones who were now behind her life roaches.

"What that suppose to mean?"

She laughed at my question as if it was a joke and I was a comedian. "You tell me. I mean you are smart for a girl whose father doesn't care about."

Nodding my head as she finished her sentence, I closed my eyes, counting up to the number ten, to hopefully gain back my composure I had earlier.

She thought she was funny, but the bitch was far from it.

"Why are you so obsessed with me?" I asked with a frown. "I did nothing to you, but you just can't stay out of my face when I try to stay clear from yours. I mean damn, let me breathe for a day without having to smell your dragon ass breath."

"First of all, I don't care about you. And Second of all, if I see something I don't like, I make it known and I take what I want."

"Selfish aren't we?" I rolled my eye at her attempted threat.

"I learn from the best," she gave a fake ass smile.

"Whatever man," I shook my head, walking away from her before I did something stupid that'll I might regret later on.

"Aiesha!" She tapped my shoulder, trying to get my attention.

"Get your hands off of me!" I turned around and screamed at her.

"I just wanted to give my apologies for me being better than you," she faked concerned. "If I had known that Devante was your everything, I would have taken him sooner."

Hearing the howls from the cafeteria as my hand connected to her face, she fell to the ground, whimpering like a damn dog.

"Don't fuck with me," I kicked her in the stomach, feeling the rage bubbling inside me.

"Help!" she screamed as I grabbed her by the hair and started dragging her back to table where I sat earlier.

"Don't let her come near me again," I forcefully pushed her towards Devante before walking out the room with laughter erupting from the whole student body.

Walking quietly to the office as the stray tears fell from my face, I knew this was going to be the last time I stood in this school for a while.

-----

Hope you enjoyed :)