Chapter 6

"Nomes?" Ink questioned, tilting his skull in confusion. "Yeah, I see them often around where I came from," (Y/n) responded. "And where are you from?" A different voice asks. It sounded . . . feminine, like a teenage girl was the owner of the voice. The group of seven (no pun intended) and the couple of Nomes turn, looking in different places to spot the hidden person somewhere in the room.

"Here I am~" she giggled, in a sing-song voice. She stood happily beside the small girl even though she was somewhat taller than the skeletons around her. She had pale, creamy skin with neon blue hair falling freely past her shoulders and neon blue eyes. She had a weird bandage around he mouth and wore a dark blue hoodie with a black t-shirt underneath. She wore a short, dark blue skirt and black, knee high socks with light blue sneakers on. She had black, cat like earphone on her head with blue highlights around the speakers.

"Augh, why are you here?" Error asked, his voice and body glitching more than before. "Anyways~ My name's Under! Call me Echo or NekoShine please," The neon haired girl says, ignoring Error's words. "F@$k you too b@$&h," he growled. "Error! Language! There is a child here!" Ink snapped, using his giant paintbrush to smack him in the back of the skull. "No offense toots but your hair is making my eyes bleed," Bendy groans, wiping the melting ink from his face.

"Oh sorry, but I can't really change it," she sighs. "Wait, what Au are you from? I've never seen you before," Create says. "Huh? Oh, I'm from UnderShine, I can understand why Ink hasn't allowed the 'Newbie' of his team to see my Au yet," Under chuckles. "It's unstable,"Ink murmurs. "Do you know what they're talking about?" Bendy asks (Y/n). "Not a clue," she sighs. "Didn't think so,"

**Meanwhile**

"It goes 'Mweh heh heh!' kinda like a kiss almost, well, a human kiss anyways, skeletons can't kiss," Blueberry says, skipping ahead of Henry and grinning like a child. Henry on the other hand was chuckling lightly to himself while holding the axe over his shoulder to balance out it's weight and listening to the childish skeleton run around a murder house excitedly. Actually . . . when you put it like that he sounds crazy. Eh, whatever . . . he's an apparent yandere anyways. ("Wow Tori, you really care," Bendy mutters. "Hush before I force you back into that tutu you hate so much,")

Henry let his train of thought wonder off as he and Blueberry continued down the halls, that is until he heard Blue's voice go, "Oh hi!". Henry sped up walking slightly so he could see who Blue saw. To his surprise two skeletons, a demon type person and a wolf human-oid thing. "Who are they?" Henry asked. "I know Classic and Edge but I don't know who they are," He replied, motioning to his friends and the other two.

The first to stand was a short skeleton slightly taller than Blue with a dark blue hoodie, white sweater, black basketball shorts and pink slippers. The second was a similar skeleton with black, fur lined hoodie, red sweater, black basketball sorts and black sneakers. Third to stand was the demon thing, with a light brown polo shirt with a slightly darker brown vest over it. A grey bag draped over his shoulder and grayish pants tucked into grey boots. The last was the tallest of the four with a grayish t-shirt and brown jacket over it with a dark grey bandana around his neck. He wore cream shorts and had a band aid on his knee.

The four seemed really confused but Blue had gained the attention of the two skeletons and started chatting happily away with them while Henry introduced himself to the other two. "H-Hi, I'm Henry," he croaked. "My names Bendy and this is my brother Boris . . . where are we?"the smaller one asked. Henry hesitated for a minuet, letting their names sink in before getting snapped out of his trance by Blueberry waving his hands in front of his face. "O-oh, you're in an old animation workshop," Henry sated, choosing his words carefully. They'd see the posters hung everywhere regardless anyways.

"I wonder how we got here, last I checked we'd gone to sleep," Boris murmurs, giving Bendy a concerned look. "Uh, Mr? If you could get us out we'd be on our way and-". "There isn't an exit, you'd have to get back upstairs somehow," Henry cut in, clenching onto the axe tightly. "Uh buddy, would you mind putting the axe down, we wouldn't want an AXE-ident to happen," (ba dum tsh) The skeleton in the blue jacket says. The pun caused Blue to growl. "Classic! Why must you torture the poor man with your horrible puns!?" He yelled, making Bendy and Boris give each other a confused look.

"ANYWAYS! WE US GET BACK TO OUR MISSION TO FIND THE SMALL YELLOW GIRL!!" Blueberry yelled, continuing down the hall. Boris matching his enthusiasm followed quickly behind followed my edgy skeleboy, punny skeleboy and Henry and Bendy. Eventually they came across the small Nome creatures and they kinda just . . . silently followed the group as the continued. "Those things are going to f@$king murder us," The edgy skeleton said who's nickname Henry learnt to be Edge and the other Classic. "Heheh, they'll NOME us to death," Classic grinned, causing yet another annoyed huff to escape Blueberry's teeth.

Eventually they heart the sounds of another group approaching. "Six?" Henry asked, spotting the small girl riding Under's shoulders while (Q) Bendy and (O) Bendy watched each other carefully. "Why don't we give them nicknames, so we can tell who's who?" (Y/n) asked, watching as everyone would get confused to the demons with matching names.

"You can be Quest because you look like you're adventuring and you can be Fluff cause you're super fluffy!"