Chapter 7

"I wonder if anymore pathetic Au's get here," Error growls. "Don't jinx us," Nighmare huffs. "You don't believe in that s@$t do you?" Error asked. "No, but a coincident can happen after people say things and I'm being cautious, I mean, we don't want that weird skeleton girl Stardust to fall from the ceiling- oh for f@$k sake," Nightmare responds growling as the flash of light appeared above the two skeletons heads and a girl landed on top of them.

She had grey hair tucked into her multi coloured hood. . .scarf thing and a red and blue iris. Her shirt was blue and a long sleeve on the left side with a glove on her other hand. She wore a green skirt with a red bowtie nearly reaching the ground and black knee high socks with shoes you'd wear to a private school. She wore a multi coloured choker with a golden heart locket in the middle. ( https://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/17/9/22/gbgcwrp7lo.jpg )

"Eh!? What? Where, WHERE AM I OH GOD I GOT LOST!!" She yelled. "Get the f@$k off us then," Nightmare hissed, attempting to push the skeletal girl on the ground and failing horribly. "What's with the- OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHHAH," Under says, laughing hard enough to have fallen onto the ground and catching everyone else's attention. "Huh? Ack!?" She jumped of Nightmare and behind Ink as he ran up the group. Under was still rolling around on the floor. "Oh for f@$k the colours!" Bendy shouts, covering his eyes again as the ink around his head starts to melt. "Are you okay?" Fluff asks placing a hand gently on Bendy's back.

The small demon jumped at the contact and whipped around stumbling backwards. Quest found this intriguing, he himself didn't like people touching him but that reaction seemed excessive. Quest came back to reality hearing Fluff talking to 'Bendy' honestly he didn't trust the other him. "Y-You see, m-my brother h-has this I-ink illness w-where h-he melts a-and goes t-through a lot of pain," Fluff stuttered. Bendy processed these words carefully before replying. "Ionly melt when I'm nervous or agitated, maybe those emotions trigger his illness?"

Silence engulfed them as this realization hit Quest. "I . . . I am a f@$king idiot," Quest groaned, feeling as though this though had slapped him in the face. "Of course you are, what else would you be?" Fluff said, smirking slightly at the dumbfounded realization look on his brothers face. Fluff's stamen made most of the others chuckled, heck even Nightmare and Error laughed.

(Y/n) saw something in the corner of her eye. Curious she walked quietly around the corner and saw a young girl a little bit younger than she was. She had black hair falling to her waist and wore a cute blue dress with a small blue bowtie in her hair and a pink bunny in her arms. The young girl had glistening brown eyes and stared you curiously at (Y/n).

"Hi! I'm Roselyn! What's your name?" she asked. "Call me Six, how old are you?" (Y/n) responds. "Haha! I'm five!" Roselyn giggles. "Oh, come with me," (Y/n) says, taking Roselyn's hand and taking her to the skeletons, Henry, Demons and Fluff. "Guys! This is Roselyn, we need to help her get home,"(Y/n) yelled, over the still lauding lunatics in the middle of a hallway.

"Oh. My. Stars~ SHE'S SO CUTE!!!" Create yells, picking up both of the small girls and hugging them. "YOU GIRLS COULD BE SISTERS!!!" Blue yells. adding himself to the group hug. Ink just chuckles and Fluff decides he wants to hug the girls as well. Bendy and Quest give each other a knowing look. "We need to protect those innocent cinnamon rolls!" Quest exclaimed. "Couldn't agree more!" Bendy agrees. ("YAY they warming up to each other~!!!" Tori squee's. "YOU WROTE THIS SCRIPT!!" The two Bendy's yell in unison)

(Y/n) yawned and saw that Roselyn's eyes were closing. Slowly the two girls fell asleep in Create's embrace. "C'mon guys, we should find a place to let the girls sleep," Ink says. "Right buy this is a workshop where's there going to be a bed?" Blueberry says. "My boss Joey always pulled all nighters and we had a bed brought in so when he fell asleep we could put him there to relax," Henry responds. "Oh yeah, Drew did do that often, I think that room was around here somewhere . . ." Bendy murmurs.

The small demon runs around and quickly finds the room Joey Drew had resided in. "Here," he said and Create placed the two girls down. The boys watched the girls sleep peacefully. "What's going to happen now?" Blue asks. "I guess we should all head back to our own timelines or au's and rest," Ink says. He then turns to Fluff and Quest. "I can take you two back to your own au as well," he says. "No! I want to stay longer!" Fluff whines. "It's not really safe to go back anyways," Quest sighs. Ink just shrugs. "Suit yourselves,"

Dream made a portal in which Classic walked through and offered to allow Edge to go through one to his au. "N-nah, I think I'll stick around," he says. red beads of sweat somehow slipping down his skull. So everyone else went back to their au's, well, except StarDust.

So basically, Quest and Fluff decided to Stay with Bendy, Henry (That rymes lol) and the girls, Edge didn't want to confront his 'Brother' and StarDust kind of just lived in the void like Ink and Error with noting to do. One girl five boys awake with two sleeping children. What an interesting outcome of the first day stuck in an abandoned workshop.

**Elsewhere**

Nightmare felt a large drift of negative energy and allowed himself into the 'nightmare' this kid was having. He hesitated seeing (Y/n) on her knee's and groaning in pain as she crawled forwards slowly. She was approaching one of those Nome things he's seen before. It handed a sausage to her . . .