Chapter 10

Kol's POV
Cassia gasped and I looked down. I got a terrified look on my face and her skin starts to dedicate and turns grey. She begins to fall but I catch her.
"Cassia, Cassia wake up!!! Please you can't be gone!!!!" I scream.
But she doesn't answer or opens her gorgeous eyes. I start crying.
"Nik, Nik!!!!!" I start screaming my older brothers name.
I don't need to scream long since his vampire hearing. He is in front of me very fast. He sees Cassia instantly, he falls to the ground.
"Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!" he screams.
Everyone is here instantly from this. They see Cassia as Nik begins to bawl and I bawl along with him.
"This is your fault!!!!!" Nik screams at me, "You should have protected her!!!!"
Bekah, Andrea, and Marcel was crying, Elijah and even Finn was tearing up.
"I didn't know this was going to happen," I whispered.
I clutched the love of my life in my arms. Tears were streaming down my face and I didn't know what to do.
"We need a witch, NOW!!!!" Nik screamed.
"Mystic Falls, Bonnie Bennett. Let's go now," I screamed and vamp sped to Mystic Falls.
I finally reached the Salvatore Boarding House and ran in.
"DAMON, STEFAN!!!! GET RIGHT HERE NOW!!!!!!" I screamed, still crying.
They vamp sped to me but stopped when they saw their sister. Damon fell to the floor and Stefan leaned against the wall.
"WHERE'S BONNIE!!!!" I screamed.
She came running into the room and saw Cassia. She had tears in her eyes instantly.
"Can you bring back to life!?!?" Nik asked frantically.
I didn't even notice my siblings, Marcel, and Andrea came in behind me.
"I'll try, take her to the living room," Bonnie said.
I rushed into the living room and saw the Scooby Doo gang sitting in there. They saw Cassia, dead, in my arms and started crying or tearing up. I rushed to one of the many couches and placed her down softly. Bonnie came running in with stuff in her arms. She set everything up and got to work. 'Please let this work, please' I pleaded to myself. Bekah was wrapped in Nik's arms and Nik was staring at his best friend. I was staring at her as well. Marcel and Andrea were also staring at her. Finn and Elijah were standing in the back watching. Bonnie was chanting something in Latin. Cassia's body was glowing blue and hovering over the couch. Bonnie opened her eyes as Cassia settled onto the couch and stopped glowing. We all sat there and waited. An hour passed and nothing happened yet. Everyone had moved to the kitchen. Only I remained in the loving room. Two hours passed and still nothing. I was about to give up hope. Four hours passed but she still isn't awake. I sadly sighed and walked to the door. A tear slipped down my cheek but when I heard a gasp from behind me I stopped. I turned around and saw Cassia sitting up, looking around.
"Cassia," I gasped.
I vamp sped to her and pulled her into a hug.
"Who the bloody hell are you?!?!" She screamed pushing me away.
Nik was already there. I stared at her with tears in my eyes.
"Nikki, what happened to me?" she whispered and ran to him.
She hugged him and he hugged her back.
"You died and that man right there is your boyfriend. Do you not remember him?" he questioned.
"No I don't," he says.
"Who all do you remember?" I asked.
"I remember Elijah, my brothers, Rebekah, Marcel, Andrea, and Nikki," she says, looking at Nik.
"None of the Scooby Doo gang, Finn, or me," I question.
"No, who is the Scooby Doo gang, and Finn," She asks.

Cassia's POV
Kol was really sad but I didn't know why. Nikki said that he was my boyfriend but I don't remember dating him. But he is really cute. I hear a gasp and turn around. I see my brothers, Marc-mellow, Andrea, the Mikaelson's and some other people I don't know.
"Bonnie we have a problem. She doesn't remember you lot, Finn, or Kol. Fix it," Nikki said, "She only remembers her brothers, Elijah, Rebekah, Marcel, Andrea, and myself."
"I'm confused," I say.