Chapter 12

Kol's POV
I smiled up to the love of my life. I know that I have been distant lately but it was for a great reason. Cassia looks at me and I chuckle lightly.
"Cassia Angelina Salvatore I know that I have been extremely distant lately but please forgive me for that. I love you more than anything in this entire universe. I've been distant lately because of a very good reason and you're about to find that out. You are the most gorgeous and intelligent women in the world. Those are some of the many, many things that I love you for. You are my Always and Forever and you always will be for the rest of our lives. I promise you that I will never leave you and to be by your side for as long as you want me to be. So please will you do the honor of becoming Mrs. Cassia Angelina Mikaelson. Will you marry me?" I finish and showed her the ring I got her.

Cassia is very quiet for a long time

Cassia is very quiet for a long time. Nobody said a thing for the time that she didn't talk. She is staring at me and has something in her eyes that I just couldn't place. She looks at Bekah and she smiles to Cassia. Cassia looks back at me.
"Yes," She says quietly.
"What?" I ask.
"YES YES YES!!!!!" Cassia yells and jumps at me.
I catch her and hug her tightly. Niklaus is the first to start cheering and clapping. Everyone cheers and claps. Bekah is the loudest. I hold onto Cassia. Cassia looks at me and smiles widely. I place the ring on her ring finger.
"I love you, Kol," Cassia says.
"I love you more," I say.
"I love you most," Cassia says.
I smile widely and kiss her.

Cassia's POV
That's the reason why he has been so distant lately. He's been planning this. I will never ever again think that he is being distant for a bad thing. I looked at Kol and smiled.
"So are having a party or what?" I ask him.
"Just a second, Darling," He says.
He grabs my hand and looks at all of his siblings nodding. We all walk to the stairs and start up them only to stop at the middle.
"Everyone thank you for coming tonight to celebrate my engagement to this gorgeous young women right here. I would like to thank Marcel and Andrea for getting the place ready. I would also like to thank my big brother Nik for keeping it a secret from our other siblings until the last minute. But the person who gets the biggest thanks is the love of my life, Cassia Angelina Salvatore/Mikaelson," Kol says turning to look at me. "Thank you Cassia for never leaving me, for being mine, for believing in me, for saying yes, and most of all for loving me. I have never loved someone in my thousand years of living until you. You opened my eyes to a whole new world and I will never be able to thank you enough. So Thank you Cassia and thank you everyone else."
"How about the happy couple have a slow," Rebekah squeals.
"Miss. Salvatore may I have this dance?" Kol asks.
"You may Mr. Mikaelson," I say and took his outstretched hand.
We walked down the stairs and into the middle of the ball room floor. We saw Rebekah run off. Music began to play and Kol began to dance. Rebekah came running down the stairs with a camera. She stops in front of us but we don't pay her any attention as we dance. Everyone is watching and taking pictures. Kol ignored everyone and focused on me. As I focused on him. I kissed him and he kissed me back. Rebekah took even more pictures than before. Once the dance stopped Rebekah said that we had to take a family photo. We all go onto the stairs including Marcel and Andrea. A photographer got in front of us and took a couple of pictures. After the photos were taken the night flew by and we all went home at around 3 in the morning. Right now Kol and I were laying in my bed cuddling. Kol had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, my arms across his torso, and my head on his chest. I could hear the soft snores coming from him. I smiled and looked up at him smiling. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. I leaned my head back down on his chest. His arms tighten slightly.
"Cassia why are you awake?" Kol asks in a sleepy voice.
"I was thinking," I say.
"About what?" He asks opening his eyes.
"You," I say.
"I was dreaming about you," Kol says.
"Now why would you do that?" I ask.
"Why wouldn't I dream about my gorgeous fiancee?" Kol asks.
"I don't know," I say.
"You're gorgeous, smart, kind, funny, sexy, and amazing. Sometimes you can be mean but that is only if someone gets you very angry," Kol says.
"Do you know how I became a vampire?" I say.
"No," Kol says.
"My husband back in 1864 got drunk that one night. He came home after being at the bar with his friends. When he got home he wanted to sleep with me but I denied sleeping with him. He was always a cruel man but my father didn't care he just wanted the money. He basically sold me to him. He was a very wealthy man. Anyway when I told him no he began to beat me, badly. He beat almost to death then he raped me. After he raped me he finished beating me to death. But what he didn't know was that Katherine Pierce always made sure that I had vampire blood in my system. She knew he was a cruel man so she gave me her blood everyday," I finish and look at Kol.

(Cassia's ex husband)