Chapter 16

Rebekah's POV
"SURPRISE!!!" a lot of people yelled.
I gasped and the girls were giggling at me. Cassia came up to me and gave me a huge hug.
"Happy Birthday Rebekah," She said.
I gasped and said, "You guys didn't forget?"
"Of course not we planned a surprise birthday party for you," Kol said as he came up to us and hugged me.
After that he instantly went to Cassia's side and wrapped his arm around her waist. Nik came up to me and hugged me. Then Elijah, Finn, Damon, Stefan, Andrea, Davina, Marcel, and even Diego.
"Happy Birthday baby sister," All my siblings said.
I started tearing up and Cassia instantly had me in her arms. That's what I loved about her, she put others first. She was also the sister that I never had. There was a lot of other people that I figured out were the night and day walkers. I stopped crying and smiled at Cassia.
"Dance with me?" I asked holding out my hand.
She smiled at me and placed her hand in mine. I smirked at Kol and dragged her to the dance floor.
"Hey that's my fiancee!!" Kol shouted.
Everyone laughed and I just stuck my tongue out at him.
"She loves me much more than you," I say.
"She does not," Kol said.
We looked at Cassia and she grinned. She leaned forward and kissed my cheek. Kol gaped at her and I smiled.
"Told ya' so," I said in victory.
Cassia winked at him and we began to dance. Kol walked upstairs and away from everyone. Cassia stopped dancing and everyone watched him leave. We all looked at Cassia but she was watching the way Kol went. I pushed her slightly that way and she looked at me.
"Go," I said.
"No it's your birthday," She said.
"He's your fiancee," I said.
She looked torn and I pushed her all the way towards the stairs. She stumbled but I caught her.
"Go on," I said shoving her slightly forward.
She gave up and went upstairs. I frowned and turned back to everyone. They were watching Cassia and I yelled, "Isn't this a party!!!"
There was yelling and shouting instantly upstairs. Nik was about to run up there but I stopped him.
"They have to figure it out themselves," I said.
He was reluctant but eventually nodded. I signaled the DJ to turn up the music loud enough so the yelling was drowned out. About 10 minutes later Cassia came running down the stairs and out the door, bawling her eyes out. Nik was chasing after her along with her brothers and Davina. The rest of us, Finn, Elijah, Marcel, Andrea, Diego, and myself, ran upstairs to find Kol crying.
"KOL!!!" I shouted.
"I jus-just made th-the biggest mis-mistake of my lif-life," He cried out.
"What did you do?" Finn asked.   
"I-I just broke up with her," He whispered.
Everyone gasped because they were the perfect couple.
"Why?" Elijah asked.
"Because I was angry but I didn't expect myself to say that," He cried.
"Cassia," I gasped.
He looked up and sobbed. He stood up and ran after her. We all looked at each other and decided at the same time to follow. We followed silently but we all knew that he knew we were there. I couldn't find Cassia anywhere. We ran into Nik, Davina, Damon, and Stefan but they couldn't find her either. They looked at Kol and asked at the same time, "What did you do?"

Kol's POV
-20 minutes earlier-
I was furious that Cassia chose my sister over me. I stormed upstairs and away from everyone else. After about three minutes Cassia came into our room.
"Why are you mad?" She asked.
I glared at her and said nothing.
"DAMN IT KOL WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!" she screamed.
"YOU CHOSE MY SISTER OVER ME!!!!!" I screamed.
"IT'S HER BIRTHDAY AND I WAS JUST JOKING AROUND!!!!" she back.
"THAT NO EXCUSE, CASSIA!!" I yelled.
"YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE KOL!!!" She screamed.
"OH REALLY!!!" I screamed.
"YES!!!!" She shouted.
"I'M DONE!!! I'M BRAKING UP WITH YOU!!!!!" I screamed taking both of us by surprise.
"What?" She whispered.
"We. Are. Over," I growled.
She started crying and I instantly felt bad and broken. She took off running before I could apologize to her. I collapsed and started crying.
"What have I done?" I asked myself bawling.

Cassia's POV
He broke up with me. How could he. We gonna get married in less than three months. He broke my heart. I was crying and rushing through the Bayou where I knew no one would think to look. I froze when I saw the moon.
"Oh no, it's a full moon," I gasped and heard a howl.
"Oh my god," I said and took off running.
I didn't know where I was going and I wasn't looking where I was going either. I tripped over something and went tumbling to the ground. I heard a growl and looked to my right. I saw a huge black werewolf.
"Shit," I mumbled.
I was about to get up when I pounced, it tour into my throat and I let out a scream. I knew everyone with vampire hearing heard me. I couldn't get the werewolf off of me. More came and joined in. I was a chew toy to them. I heard shouting but I knew it was too late. They didn't make it in time. There was howling and screaming and crying. I heard whimpers from the werewolves but then I blacked out. The last thing I saw was a beautiful man with chocolate brown eyes and soft brown hair.

Niklaus's POV
I was about to attack Kol when I heard a blood curtailing scream. I instantly knew it was Cassia. Everyone took off running towards the scream. We got close and heard howling. We appeared and saw Cassia with a dozen of werewolves chewing on her. They were messing with her. Everyone attacked them and in the end they ran for the hills. I heard a scream of pain and saw Kol collapsing to his knees. I looked at Cassia and knew it was too late. She was dead. Her brothers leaned against each other and sobbed. Rebekah, Andrea, and Davina hugged each other sobbing. Marcel looked at his dead friend with tears streaming down his face. Diego didn't know what to do but he was crying. Cassia was his queen. He got on one knee and bowed his head. Marcel, Davina, and Andrea did the same. Finn and Elijah were still processing what happened. I was bawling my eyes out. My best friend was dead and it was all the werewolves fault. I'm gonna kill them if it was the last thing I did.