18........

I woke in a field of grass...
a soft blanket was wrapped around my torso, and it was dark out....
He was behind me with both arms wrapped around me....
My knuckles were bruised and my lip was bleeding red.. it felt purple...
My blood always felt purple and green..
jealousy yet accomplishing punishment to ones self...
"I have never shown you my scars have i..."
I jumped at his words..he seemed nervous..
"Shhhh.."
he had a facial expression I never seen before.. numb, yet serious..
he started to slowly take my right hand and put it up his shirt... I blushed heavily.. I felt rigged lines all the way up his torso.. I wanted to cry.. I did.. he kissed my watery eyes as I sobbed against his neck....he started to caress my cheek as my crying slowed down.. I felt as if he wanted me to know so I could trust him.. I did.. something in my head screamed behind my eyes.. 'he's not real'
his brown eyes looked through my demons and found my core heart.. as almost if i saw color.. I smiled.. I looked up and saw stars and different shades of black.. I felt Chris place his hands around me and open up his palms.. there sat a lightning bug flashing on and off.. as if it was a simple gesture to show me that Chris had saved me.. I no longer wanted to see red.. I no longer wanted to be an addict.. I only wanted to see the color gold and smile like I just did..
Gold colors floated in the heat of black air..
I kissed Chris for a long time tonight..
This is where I meet him..
this is when I loved him back..
where the bugs light up in the woods
Things should last forever..

Entry 17
Sincerely,
Axel