chap 1

"turn here" my mom says. So I do exactly that. I run inside and get my baby sister Paris Olivia out to the car and then take off. My mom and sister in the back seat. As I'm zooming down the highway I mutter things under my breath when I look behind me. The next exit I take and pull into a parking lot. I stop completely. And keep my eyes glued to the rearview mirror. I see the cops pull up and Brian O'CONNOR is with them in his cop gear. Then I see people pull up on my sides. Brian gets out and I scowl.
"What's going on?" My mom asks. "Nothing to worry about." I say. I glance at them and say "stay in the car." They just stay quiet until Paris says " sisi what wrong?" I reply with "nothing's wrong." I slowly get out and glare at Brian. He stares at me.
"Ok. So today's my birthday and I ain't done nothing wrong and y'all show up stalking me. So Im gonna go and celebrate my birthday with my family. Bye" I turn around and hear a gunshot. Seconds later I hiss in pain, I look down and see that someone shoot me in the things. I glare at Brian seeing his gun out. I quickly get in the car before taking off. My eyes blur but I'm fine. As soon as I get to my parents house I limp inside. And go to the bathroom leaving the door open. I remove the bullet and clean the wound then stitch myself up. I wrap my legs and stand up before washing my hands of blood. I look up and see my family there. I grimace.