chapter 3

"where are you going?" Letty asks. I smirk before saying "to do my job and nobody is going to stop me or follow me. Cause my family's in danger and the people who put them in danger are gonna regret messing with me.". I go out to my car and get in before leaving already knowing where to go. As soon as I get there I walk inside furious. "ahhhhhhh. Looks like someone wants to play"I hear someone say. I throw my knife towards the voice and the person drops dead to the ground. I smirk before saying " anyone else want to pick me off?" Nobody answers and I say "oh too late. I already am." I kill everyone else and free my family before looking them over and then hearing tires screech and voices saying she's here. I grab my gun before leveling it towards the door. The door opens and Dom and the crew chief me walking in. I see Takashi  walk in behind them before slinking into the shadows before going up behind him. I whisper in his ear " you're gonna regret messing with me Takashi." He screams like a little girl and I kick the back of his knee making him drop to the ground. I kick the side of his face knocking him unconscious. I turn around and glare at Hobbs with crossed arms. "Thought I made it clear not to follow me. Especially since you know what happens when people threaten family." Sweet heart I hear my mom say I turn to her and she says ". "what is wrong with them following you here?" I glance at her before turning to Brian " what shooting me in the things wasn't good enough for you?"