chapter 5

"please sis. We need you-" Then my phone starts ringing. I growl when I realize who's calling me. " What do you want CC?" I need you back." In the background I hear Elena shout" Zi don't listen to her!! Shes gonna kill you if you listen to her!" Then I hear a gunshot and a baby crying. " CIPHER!!!!!" I roar. I can hear her gulp I stalk out to my car and throw it in reverse. I'm about to leave when the crew run out. Brian stops me. " What happened?" All I see is red as I answer" she killed Elena. I'm gonna kill her and get Dom's baby back safely. " Then he jumps into the front seat. His hand resting on my thigh. I shake my head smirking. " You missed me that much didn't you babe? You know you could've called me." He sighs shaking his head smiling.
+++++++++++++++++++++-----------+
A/N Zi (Ziara) and Brian dated but kept their relationship a secret and never told anyone. They were partners for many cases on the police force. Whether it was undercover or not they were pretty much inseparable. They loved each other with everything they had. But then Brian left her without saying anything and she thought that he meant to end the relationship. But he was only doing it to protect Ziara.