Chapter Seven: Sleepyhead

Tzuyu's POV

I was frustrated and stressed about awhile ago and I'm here at the garden, calming myself. I don't know why I get frustrated to little things all of a sudden today.

I'm sitting under a tree and just let my hair blow by the breeze. I let my mind calm as I felt my eyelids coming heavier and heavier each second. Then drifted to a deep slumber.

-timeskip-

"Sleepyhead." I heared beside me as I stretched my arms and yawned. I lazily opened my eyes and and stood up.

I checked my watch and said, "Fudge!" I yelled as I quickly ran away. The class is already over and I'm pretty sure that our Proffesor is looking for me, including Dahyun. "You're just going to leave me like that missy? After I stayed here for about 3 hours, waiting for you to wake up. " I stopped when I heared the similar voice I heared earlier.

I slowly looked back and saw the same guy I saw in the morning. I saw him sitting near the spot where I slept awhile ago, holding an apple on his hand with a straight look.

"Then, you should've wake me up!" I yelled but he ignore it and took another big bite of the apple.

I glared at him and let out a deep sigh. I lazily walk towards him and stared at him with a straight face as well. We just stared for a couple of second before he stood up. He brushed his butt, removing the dirts off his butt and his back then left.

My ears became warm again because of anger. For the 3rd time, I'm pissed. I stomped my feet and clenched my fists then followed him. "What a slowpoke." I heared him said and saw him in a very far distance already. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arm while heading to him. Then he turned his back again to me, leading the way to the library.

He opened the library's door as he let the door slam my face, leaving me, sitting on the cold floor behind. I quickly stood and rushed to him, stopping him from walking. "What was that for?!" I furiously asked.

"...."

I groaned and messed my hair by letting my hands run through it. He still kept his strsight look that I clearly want to slap. "Are we going to do this or am I just going to watch you pissed?" He lazily asked and formed a smirked on his face.

"Let's just end this thing so that I can never see your face again." I walked passed him and rolled my eyes while he only reply me with a laugh.

So we started doing our project and It took us about 4 hours to do it. I was too focused to the computer, checking if all of it is on order and correctly arranged that I didn't noticed that his face was already smudging to the book.

"Oh, It's a revenge huh?" I told him. Oh, wait. I giggled in the fact that I'm talking to a asleep person.

"Yah, wake up!" I shaked him but nothing happened. It's also funny that I still don't know his name.

"Aish this boy." I groaned. I noticed that he was sleeping peacefully. His messed-up hair made him look like a badboy even more. I examined his facial features and I dropped my eyes on his lips. His pinkish lips.

"What the hell, Tzuyu?!" I whispered when I noticed that I was already drooling. Maybe I'm just hungry.

I felt a hand touched my shoulder and I titled my head to the side. I saw the librarian, smiling and looking at me. "We are about to close, dear. I might need you.... and your friend over here to go out now." She said as she glanced him and looked back at me again. I nodded and smiled back to her then she left.

I started fixing my things and placed all my stuffs inside my bag. I tried waking him up by shaking him hard. But I swear to-- Agh! Is he dead?!

I poked his waist which apparently made him startled and jumped from his seat. He glared at me but I can still see his sleepyness just by looking at his eyes. His hair is all messed up as well as his clothes. I controlled my laughter because he looks like a lost cat.

But I end up falling on the floor, holding my stomach to control my laughter.

"Hahahahahahahaha!"

"Will you stop?" I heared him said and I can sense that he is pissed which made me laugh more. He stood up but the funny thing is, he tripped.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA,"

I laughed harder when I saw his face became red because of embaressment and anger. His eyes looked at me coldly and imagined that he's shooting daggers to me.

"If you don't stop, I will kiss your nonstop laughing mouth-hole." I threatened me but I still continued laughing so he went closer to me, leaving a small distance between each other.

"Dare me." I threatened him back.

"Tsk," He said then stood up leaving me behind.

"Pfft. Hahahaha wait for me!" I told him and quickly gather all my things then followed him.

I saw him about to grabbed the main door but I stopped him by calling him. " Mr. Clumsy!" I shouted absent-minded which caught his attention. I widened my eyes and covered my mouth. I grinned and made a peace sign.

He rolled his eyes and pulled the door again. "W-wait stop!" I stopped him and he turned his head to me again.

"I just want to know your name." I awkwardly told him. "L." He coldly said and went out.

L, huh. But calling him Mr. Clumsy suits him better.

~~~

(A/N: Hi guys! Sorry If I just updated today. Its been one and a half moth I think? Hahaha. It's just I've been busy this past days and I think I can just update like once or twice a month? Sorry but I hope you guys liked my short chappie. Thanks!

Kindly leave a vote, comment and please keep on reading my story! Thank you 🌟)