Chapter Eleven - Kissed

Suho's POV

Aish where is that girl?

If you're asking who I am reffering to...

It's Jung Krystal,

--flashback--

I'm currently listening to Proffesor Park's boring discussion once again. I secretly glanced to Tzuyu's direction. I smiled when I saw her leaning her chin on her hand. I can clearly see that she's also bored. How cute.

"Ms. Zhou, are you with us or do you want me to snap the heck out of you." I quickly turned my head back in front. Woah, I didn't know I was also pacing out as well. Good thing he didn't notice it. Phew.

All of us are gazing to only one direction, to Tzuyu. That I find cute because of her shock expression. She slowly hanged her head down and is obviously emabarrased about what happened.

Why he fck is she so cute?

"...okay, back on the topic. I was grouping you into 2 since you are 24 in this classroom. I was calling you, Ms. Zhou many times but you didn't hear it." Psh. I can see that he is still looking at her. Or let me say glaring at her.

Aish! I badly want to be paired with her.

*clenched fist*

"...I'm gonna pair you with... Mr. Kim?" I kicked the table a bit hard. Tss. I was hoping he'll call my name.

I'm sure he's nothing compare to me.

"Ugh, that brat is skipping classes again." I heared him whispered loudly. Then he went out for a bit and entered the room with the brat he's talking about.

A gangster, huh?

What a baby.

"Okay. Ms. Zhou you and Mrs. Kim will be the first pair. I already told everyone what to do and it was just easy.... if you listened." He said. I rolled my eyes when I heared his name once again.

"Okay! Class, see you later and you may proceed on your next class." He told us and then went out.

I followed his gaze with closed fists. I saw him walked towards Tzuy--

"Hey."

I turned my back when I heared somebody called my name. I stared at her with annoyance and grumpily said, "What?!"

She was shocked for a bit then lowered her head. Ugh, she's annoying.

Can't she see that I'm busy?

"I-I'm just gonna ask you If you already have a p-partner." She stuttered.

Aish, why does she looks cute?

Aish, What the heck am I thinking?!

"I-I don't." I said. Why am I stuttering as well? I-Is she that contagious.

"Well d-do you mind if I can be y-your partner instead?" She asked in a low tone.

Who am I to say no? Nobody wants to be my pair except her so okay?

"Okay."

With that simple repy, it made her face lighten up. Wearing that charming smile of her. How annoying.

"Tss,"

(-___-) me

(^__^) her

--end of flashback--

"Krystal Jung!" I shouted. Psh, does it look stupid that I'm talking to a door?

"Y-yeah?!" She shouted back.

"HURRY UP!!!"

"Okay!"

-___-

Why does she have to take so long to pee?

I even look like her freaking boyfriend, waiting for her in the bathroom.

I glanced at my watch and----

It's 3:45.

I've been standing here for 15 minutes?!

"I'm leaving." I whispered and leave her behind. I definitely know what to define her.

A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G

tss.

"S-suho?"

*ignore*

"Hey!"

*ignore*

"Wait up!"

*ignore*

"Suho--/What--"

(O_O) me

(O_O) her

I-I can't believe it.

I kissed her.

~~~

(A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! *sends lot of hugs and kisses* Love you all! ^_^)

|edited|