Love Begins to Bloom

Normal POV

You didn't understand. Why was Springtrap crying? And how can an animatronic cry? Didn't he just save your life? You sat silently, watching Springtrap cry. Watching him didn't make you feel any better. In fact, it made you sad. You felt as if darkness had taken every kind feeling away, that you were empty inside. You  hugged Springtrap, his tears soaking your shoulder.

"Don't cry," you whispered. You brushed your fingers through Springtrap's matted, olive green costume. You laid your head on his shoulder. Springtrap wrapped his arms around you, and strangely, his arms felt as warm as a human being.  Without thinking, You kissed Springtrap's cheek. "Thank you for saving my life. Springtrap became still. Minutes passed before he moved.

"Y-you're welcome..." Springtrap squeaked. He tightened his embrace, and you just tightened yours in return. Springtrap's tone changed when he asked you his next question; "Why did you stay?" You sat still for a moment.

"I couldn't leave you here alone," you replied. "You seemed sad and lonely. I would never leave you to suffer." You gently grabbed Springtrap's ear, and whispered, "I love you, Springtrap." Springtrap turned his head, gazing into your (E/C) eyes.

"I...love you too..."Springtrap kissed your cheek. The two of you sat together on the floor, embraced in a never ending hug, and in a relationship that would last for a long time.

BB's POV

I knew it! I knew it! I jumped around excitedly, Springtrap finally had confessed his love! I was so happy, I tripped over my own two feet trying to get to BG's station.

"BG!!!BG!!!" I yelled. BG, who was in a deep sleep, snored in reply. "BG!!!!!!"

"What?!?" BG asked, jolting out of her sleep. "Is there a spider?!?"

"No BG. Springtrap and (Y/N) finally are in love! We need to tell everyone!!!" I ran out of the room, BG barely able to keep up.

"Wait! Who do we tell first?" BG questioned. I knew the answer already.

"We tell Chika first, obviously! She'll be thrilled!" BG and I ran into the dining hall of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. We stopped in front of the stage, jumping up and down screaming "Chika! Chika! Wake up!" Chika snored in reply. Jeez, she sounds like a cow when she sleeps. Slowly, Chika opened her eyes, and looked down at us.

"Yes?" she asked, still sleepy. BG and I jumped up and down.

"Springtrap and (Y/N) are in love!" we cheered. Chika's eyes lit up.

"Hooray! I'll go to the kitchen and make some cupcakes and pizza to celebrate!" Chika eclaimed. She jumped of the stage and ran towards the kitchen. Next we woke up Bonnie. Bonnie's purple eyes lit up as he heard Springtrap was in love.

"I'm going to make a beautiful song to celebrate!" As Bonnie ran off to the storage room so he could have peace and quiet as he made the music, he turned back to us with his glossy black eyes. "Don't tell anyone about the surprise!" Then we woke up Freddy. Freddy was very excited to hear about Springtrap and (Y/N), but he wasn't able to do much.

"All I can do is sing," Freddy said. We thought for a moment.

"Maybe you could decorate the place Freddy!" we offered. "Foxy, BG and I can help you."

"Then let's get started!" Freddy sang out in a really high opera voice. We ran to Pirate Cove, and opened the curtains Foxy lived behind.

"Foxy! Foxy!" we screamed. Foxy jolted violently. He fell on his butt, which must have hurt, because he then snatched us with his hook, his silver eyes glowing bright with rage.

"YARRR! Why ye wake me from me dream!?!" Foxy yelled. BG and I looked at each other.

"Well, we came to tell you that Springtrap and (Y/N) are in love-"

"Why didn't ye say so?!" Foxy interrupted. "We could make a wonderful show for thee two lovebirds!" Foxy jumped up, dropping us to the floor.

"Wait! Foxy, we need help decorating!" But it was too late. Foxy had already left, set on making a show. We walked back to the party room to help Freddy decorate.

"Where's Foxy?" Freddy asked.

"He wants to do a show," we said. Freddy looked at his decorations he had put on the stage.

"Welp, I guess it's back to the drawing board."

Chika's POV

I was having trouble in the kitchen. Nothing was clean, and it would take about hours to clean everything and make pizza and cupcakes! I needed help! I knew where to get help, but it would be risky. I silently crept to the entrance from the pizzeria to the Fright Show. Springtrap and (Y/N) would probably be somewhere dark kissing, so I silently crept into the office.

"Hello!" Something answered. I screamed and jumped, turning to face Phantom Foxy.

"FP! Don't do that!" I hissed. Phantom Foxy shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm bored. Every since (Y/N)-"

"Shhhhh!" I whispered. "I need your help FP. (Y/N) and Springtrap are in love, and I need help washing the dishes, as well as making cupcakes and pizza."

"When do you need the cupcakes and pizza?" Phantom Foxy asked.

"In an hour. Exactly." Phantom Foxy nodded silently, and he followed me to the kitchen to help.

Bonnie's POV

ARGH!!!!! I have been trying to write a song for twenty minutes, and my page was still as blank as when I started. I tugged my ears harshly, almost about to break them off, when I heard a voice.

"Do you need help?" the voice asked. I turned my head to see Golden Freddy standing behind me. I sighed deeply.

"Yeah..." I groaned. Don't get me wrong, Golden Freddy is one of my best bros, but when he helps  me write songs, he kinda makes them...dark... songs that would give children nightmares for months, and give parents nightmares for years. Golden Freddy sat down next to me on the storage room table, the same as the endoskeloten does.

"Well, I've been thinking about the songs I write for a long time, and I think I finally made something that people would love." Golden Freddy explained. Golden Freddy told me about his song, and I began to write it down. As I did, I agreed with Golden Freddy. It would be a great song...a perfect song for couples.

Foxy's POV

Since I wanted to do a fancy show for thee two lovebirds, I would need a hardy crew to help with thee show and props. I didn't need to find help. Apparently, all the Phantom O'tronics had seen with thee own eyes Phantom Foxy follow Chika to thee kitchen. When Chika and Foxy kicked them out, they decided to come to me and see if they could help with any o' thing.

"Arrrrrggg, me matey's! I would gladly accept thy help!" I exclaimed. We all went to work, swabbing the poop deck, helping  with decor, and setting up thee perfect. I looked at the show script, and with a mighty "Arrrrrgggggg!" announced the show is set!

Freddy's POV

I heard Foxy shout, him announcing that his show was ready. Chika and Phantom Foxy had finished making the cupcakes and pizza, and Bonnie, along with Goldie, were trying to get me to write words so I could sing. I had taken a break from helping to decorate to write the words, but once I heard Foxy's shout, I knew that I had to finish decorating. Telling Bonnie and Golden Freddy to write the rest of the words, I ran to the stage to help BB and BG! They were way behind schedule! Seeing the trouble, Goldie, Bonnie, Chika, Phantom Foxy, Foxy, and all the other Phantom Animatronics rushed to help. We got all the decorations for the show up, and with just enough time to finish writing the rest of the words. I soon finished, and winking at Foxy, told him to start the show.