Reconciliation

Springtrap's POV

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"NO!!!!!!!! How could this happen!?!?" I cried. Blood stained my hands as I looked down at them. The knife on the floor lay next to the body of a dead child. Tears stung my eyes as I realized what I had done. I had killed an innocent child! I fell to my knees, unable to control my tears. "What have I done?!" I kept asking myself. The answer was clear; I killed this child because he killed Micheal. I stared at the child's lifeless face. His skin was pale as blood drained from it. His clothes soaked with his own blood, and atop his head was the mask of a red fox; Foxy the pirate. I stared down at Foxy's Mask's lifeless eyes. Why did I do this? Why? Tears fell and formed a puddle around me. I brushed back Foxy Mask's shaggy bangs. My vision was blurry obscured by tears.  I closed Foxy Mask's lifeless eyes, but  I knew anything I did would never change. I'd always be alone. I'd be alone forever. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I sat in the storage room of the Fright Show, alone in a puddle of bitter tears. I thought (Y/N) had loved me! I thought William and I would both get a happy ending! But I should have known better. I should have known not to even hope that someone like me could find happiness.  If  that bastard wanted to be with Foxy, she could have him for all I care! More tears found their way to the floor, adding to the puddle of bitterness.  Suddenly I heard the door open, and (Y/N) poked her head in.

"Springtrap?"

Normal POV

Foxy and you thrust your sword at Phantom Foxy, causing him to fall to the ground. Phantom Foxy sat, his orange eyes staring at you with fear.

"Release the damsel and I'll let you live," you replied defiantly. Phantom Foxy nodded. You went over to Chika, whom was tied to the main mast of Phantom Foxy's ship. "Are you okay Chika?" you asked.

"I'm fine (Y/N). It's just a show," Chika replied. You untied the ropes that bound Chika to the mast, and she ran over to thank Foxy. "Thank you Pirate Foxy!"Chika cheered, and Foxy took her hand, kissing it lightly. 

"Anything for a damsel in distress," Foxy replied.  Foxy started coming towards you. You blushed, thinking Foxy was coming over to congratulate you on your stunning victory. Foxy wrapped his arms around your waist, and kissed you on the lips!  You tried to scream, but with Foxy kissing you, the scream came out as if you enjoyed this kiss! Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Springtrap get up from the love seat. He threw the table that had all the cupcakes and pizza Chika had made, and he stormed out of the room. Although the other animatronics couldn't see it, you could see Springtrap's angry, glowing silver eyes wet with tears.  You pushed Foxy away harshly. Foxy fell backwards, crashing into the  main mast of Foxy's Ship. Without saying a word, you ran after Springtrap, following him into the Fright Show. There wasn't anyone stopping you, but Springtrap was quick on his feet, and as you entered the Fright Show, Springtrap had vanished. You looked around, your eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness. Even if you could see, you had no idea where Soringtrap was. You sighed, tears wetting your eyes, and you made your way to the office. You sat in the office alone. As you did, you looked to the window in the room, taking you to the third night of Springtrap's little "game". That night Springtrap had only appeared once, his silver eyes wracked with guilt. He had put his hand up to the window, and had said your name. He then turned away, and hadn't seen him again until tonight. Now it was  back to how it was that night, except something was different; because you loved Springtrap. You loved Springtrap in spite of what he had done to you the nights before. You knew you had to find Springtrap and make things right. You grabbed the tablet on the table, flipping through the cameras, hoping that Springtrap would appear in one of the cameras. When he didn't, you started to feel hopeless. Why had you let Foxy bring you onstage? Why had you even trusted him? He didn't want you to help him save Chika, he wanted you! You banged your head on the table, and threw up again. Then it came to you; your concussion! You had forgotten about your concussion! When you had first met Springtrap, you had met him in a storage room! You flipped through the cameras again, stopping on camera fifteen. The image on the camera matched your recall of the storage room Springtrap had you trapped in! You got up from your seat, and made your way to the storage room. It took a few minutes, you trying to remember the way to the room, but you soon found yourself at the door. You put your ear up to the door, and not hearing anything, opened the door, and saw Springtrap sitting alone in a puddle of tears.

"Springtrap?" you asked. Springtrap didn't move, he sat as silent as a stone statue. "Springtrap?" you asked again. Springtrap moved stiffly, before answering.

"Go away," Springtrap replied. You came over to sit next to Springtrap. You weren't leaving Springtrap. Springtrap's silver eyes set on you, their glow shining bright red. Even if they were intimidating, they wouldn't stop you. "gO aWaY!" Springtrap growled, his voice glitching. You remembered night one and two of Springtrap's game, his voice glitched when he would speak. You realized that the glitching was to add intimidation to Springtrap, to strike fear into others. Not this time. You put your arm around Springtrap.

"Springtrap-" you began. Springtrap grabbed your arm and twisted it. You winced in pain.

"DiDN't I TeLl yOu tO Go AwAY?" Springtrap asked angrily, his silver eyes turning red. You stared into Springtrap's eyes, defiant.

"I wanted to say that I love you Springtrap. I love you." 

"NO YOU DON'T!" Springtrap cried. He wrenched your arm before letting go and running into a dark corner of the room. Your heart dropped. How could you prove to Springtrap that you loved him? You looked around the room, and your eyes fell on the springlock suit on the ground. You remembered that the first time you met Springtrap, he had put you in a springlock suit. You took the torso of the suit. You realized it was the same suit Springtrap had put you in. You didn't know if it was still rigged, but you had to show Springtrap. You had to prove yourself. You found legs and arms that went with the torso, and put on each part, one at a time. The cold metal cut your arms and legs, but you didn't notice the pain. You stiffly stood up, being careful not to trigger the springlocks, and stiffly made your way to Springtrap, resting your hand on Springtrap's shoulder. Springtrap turned to look at you, and his eyes widened the moment he set his eyes on you. 

"Springtrap, I love you," you said. Springtrap stared silently, and as you looked at his eyes, you could see the suspicion in them, even if he was surprised. "Springtrap, believe me. I love you." You stiffly went over to one of the cardboard boxes of the room, and pulled out a rabbit head. The head was golden, it's ears looking very close to Springtrap's ears, except the ears were not tattered and damaged. The head had no eyes, and as you looked at the springlock suit you wore, you knew the head was part of the costume. You put the golden rabbit head on, and turned to Springtrap.

Springtrap's POV

I stared into (Y/N)'s eyes for a very long time. When I saw (Y/N) wearing that suit, it reminded me of...me, when I was still at Fredbear's Family Diner, when I was still just an innocent mascot rabbit, when people still loved me. That was me until William came along...he started to kill...and he used me. I never wanted it to come to this...tears fell to the floor, and I began to cry again. (Y/N) came to my side, and hugged me tightly. She tried to be cautious, but I knew she didn't have to be so cautious, as long as she made no sudden movements, she'd be safe. But she continued to hug me tightly. I continued to cry. I turned to see (Y/N), rabbit head, and I lifted it to see her face.

"(Y/N)..." I choked out, tears still flowing, "please, don't ever leave me! I don't want to be alone!" Unable to speak anymore, I grabbed (Y/N)'s arm tightly and sobbed uncontrollably. (Y/N) hugged back.

"Don't worry Springtrap. I'll never leave you.  As the years go by, our love shall never die."