Heroes Aren't Real

Up Above is the AMV I've been watching to hype myself up. I recommend it its really good.

"Wait up Kacchan!" Izuku yelled as he chased the sandy blonde boy through the forest. " Come one Deku! You'll never be a hero if you can't keep up with me!" The blonde yelled not bothering to look back. "I'm gonna win the race to our house! Then you'll have to do whatever I say for the rest of the day!" Bakugou yelled with a grin on his face, he was planning on making Izuku play Villains vs Heroes with him because it was his favorite. The green haired boy picked himself up off the ground that covered his plain white T-shirt with dirt that he didn't bother to brush off. Izuku wasn't going to lose this time! He always lost against Kacchan, but not this time, this time he promised himself he would win. "Wait up Kacchan!" Izuku said finally making his way out of the forest. "Jeez Deku you're too slow. Alright lets continue our race!" Kacchan said pumping his fist in the air. He ran into the street not seeing the semi that was racing through the residential area. Kacchan heard a car honk and he turned to see the bus swerve and fall to it's side and continued to slide at him at a fast speed. Katsuki just sat there terrified waiting for the bus to hit him. Suddenly Bakugou felt his body move quickly and then come to an abrupt stop. He looked around confused as to what just happened he looked at the road and saw the truck slide past him and continue down the street till it screeched to a stop. Bakugou looked to his left to see his friend Izuku leaning on his knees catching his breath. This confused Bakugou even more, Izuku was behind him! How did he end up on the other side of the road with him and why was he out of his breath. "Kac-chan a-are you alright?" Izuku asked still trying to catch his breath.

"Deku?"

"Yeah?"

"What did you just do?" Katsuki said not sure what he wanted hear. "Oh well I'm not sure, but I THINK I just saved you.I'm not entirely sure myself." Izuku said rubbing the back of his neck nervously, "Well anyways Deku! I think you just developed a quirk! Now we can become heroes! And you can be my sidekick so we'll be friends together forever!" Kacchan said continuously pumping his arm in excitement.  Izuku just smiled and nodded, he wasn't as anxious to become a hero as Kacchan so he didn't mind being his sidekick. It would probably be less work anyways, and Izuku was pretty lazy when it came to work. "All right Deku, here's the plan. We're gonna start working out together so we can look cool and beat up bad guys!" Kacchan said while he lead a march to their houses excited about his friends new found abilities, Izuku got kinda depressed when he heard the plan of working out but he had to deal with it. Kacchan was his best friend and if working out means he'll be able to have fun with his friend for the rest of their lives he would do it, reluctantly, but still do it.

Doctor's Office

"Teleportation?" Inko asked with complete confusion. "Why does he have a quirk that doesn't resemble mine or his father's?" she asked still confused. "Well the development of quirks is still a mystery, frankly we barely have the tip of the iceberg when it comes to quirks. All we know is that they appeared out of nowhere and that people with a missing joint in their toe will develop them." the doctor said reading off his clipboard, "But in all honesty Izuku's quirk is in interesting one. Izuku can move to a spot in almost no time at all and he doesn't seem to have any limits besides the fact that he has to know what the place he's teleporting to looks like. So he couldn't teleport to America because he doesn't know what it looks like however. If I were to show him a picture he would be able to teleport there with no problems whatsoever." the doctor continued.Izuku couldn't help but smile at his newfound quirk. With this he could help Kacchan with his mission in becoming a hero, then they would be able to have fun stopping crime together.

10 Years later (now 14)

"Oi Deku! You sure you don't wanna come hang with us after school?" Katsuki yelled from the door before he was about to leave. "Yeah Kacchan I'm fine. I'm on class duty anyways so just go on ahead of me!" Izuku hollered back. Kacchan then made his way out of the class clearly pissed his best friend didn't come to hang out with him today, "Hey man it's all good. Maybe Midoriya will come hang out after hes done." one of the followers said trying to lighten his mood. Katsuki let out a sigh and tried to cheer himself up. Suddenly a weird slime crawled out of the storm drain on the side of the road and latched itself onto Katsuki. Bakugou clawed at the slime that was making it's way into his body, but it didn't work he was still suffocating. Bakugou reached out trying to get help from his friends that were following him but all they did was run, they left him to die. His so called "friends" just left him there, Katsuki started to activate his quirk releasing explosions left and right. Sometimes an explosion would make the slime fly him allowing him to breath quick deep breaths keeping himself from dying. "OH MY! WHAT A STRONG QUIRK! I BET WITH THIS MUCH POWER I COULD RIVAL ALLMIGHT!" the slime shouted in rejoice. Katsuki saw the heroes arrive to the scene, he felt happy inside but right now he had to focus on getting his next breath of air that's all he could focus on. He let out more explosions as they got stronger and stronger. Debris started to fall from buildings and more fires started, unknowingly he was making the situation worse but he couldn't focus on that right now, he had to focus on getting his next breath. Suddenly debris from the nearby building had fallen onto Kacchan and the slime thought the slime had taken most of the damage it caused some serious damage to Bakugou's head. Knocking him out.