Heroes

Izuku P.o.v

I started to get irritated and walked into the class. Kan-sensei was talking way too long to just tell people they had a new student. I walked up to the board and wrote my name and turned to the class, "Hey, my name is Izuku Midoriya! Though I guess what Blood King said is true don't read too much into it. I'm just here to become a hero like the rest of you, not get into fights." I said seriously trying to get my point across.
"Midoriya?!" I heard a familiar voice say, I turned and saw Kendo standing up slamming her hands on her desk in surprise. Seeing her made me pretty happy, I didn't think that she would be in this class so having someone I knew in the class made it a lot easier.
"Hi Kendo!" I said with a big smile, I started to walk over to talk to her as a blonde kid and guy with silver hair stood in my way. "What do you guys need?" I said with a sigh, I just wanted to apologize to Kendo for not responding to her texts and these guys thought it would be fun to be assholes.
"Hey moss head! You think you can just waltz in here and act like you own the place? Well I have new for you! If you came to class 1-B because you wanted to feel like the best kid in class then that makes you a coward, and I'm not gonna let Kendo talk to a prick like you when I'm here!" the silver head boy yelled in my face occasionally spitting.
"You must be Tetsutestu, I saw you at the festival last year. Your quirk is pretty cool, but as I said earlier. I'm not here to pick fights, just learn how to be a hero." I said with a nervous smile trying to calm the boy down. He picked me up by my collar and pulled me to his face while Monoma sat there with a sadistic grin, probably because someone that was supposed to be in 1-A was now in his class, I heard he hated 1-A.
"Listen well, I'll only tell you once. Back off Kendo you prick!" He yelled. 'Does anyone in this class have any manners?' I asked myself. I threw my legs around his neck and twisted them sending him to the ground. I wound up on his back forcing his arm behind his back making sure he couldn't move. He started to struggle but realized I had him pinned and gave up. I let out a tired sigh.
"Are you done with your tantrum? Good. Now if you'll excuse me." I said getting off his back and stood up to face Kendo. I bowed slightly, "Listen Kendo, I'm sorry for not replying. I've been really busy with studying to get into this school." I said finally straightening from my bow. She looked at me with a plain face trying to comprehend what was happening. I started to laugh, as I snapped my fingers to get her attention.
"Wha-what are you doing here?" She asked stuttering, I was about to tell her when we were interrupted by Kan.

"Alright love birds, sit down we're beginning class!" he yelled. I let out a nervous laugh as I scratched the back of my head and sat down in my seat. Blood King was teaching something about how the heroes made money and how agencies worked. I let out a sigh and propped my head up with my hand as I had a bored expression. Suddenly a piece of paper hit my head, my head slipped off my hand and I slammed my nose onto the desk. "MIDORIYA! Is my class really that boring?" Kan boomed. I shook my head ferociously, and he went back to his lesson. I got frustrated and glanced around seeing who threw the paper at me, my eyes scanned the room until they landed on girl right next to me. She had green vines for hair and was frankly quite cute, she pointed at the paper signaling me to read the note she threw at me it read,

Hello Midoriya! My name is Shiozaki, I was wondering what your quirk was. Evidently it's strong enough to be in 1-A so what is it? Also why would you choose our class over theirs?

I wrote something down and folded it into a paper football. I flicked it and hit her in the side of the face, she gave me an irritated look as she unfolded the paper which read.

I don't know, why don't you wait to find out with the rest of the class? As for why I'm here, I don't know. Why does anyone do anything?

She gave me a pout which I responded with a smug grin. Our attention turned to Kan as he started saying something about dressing up. Everyone walked out of the room and into the locker rooms, people started to change into their hero costumes as I simply threw on a grey sweater, with blue headphones and and orange shirt.  ( this is his outfit )