Repaying Debts

Third Person P.o.v

Class was dismissed for the day and everyone made their way to the locker rooms to change back into their uniforms.Kendo decided to take Midoriya off of Awase's hands and carry him to the infirmary. At first she thought I should just use my quirk to carry him there, but then concluded that that would be much too uncomfortable for Midoriya so she decided to carry him on her back. On the way there she felt Midoriya struggle and squirm a couple of times on her back. His head rested on her shoulder with his hair drooping over his face. A couple times on her journey Midoriya's hair would tickle her nose and cause it to be a little irritated, but she would just blow a puff of air and knock it out of the way. When she made it to the door of the infirmary she knocked on the door. As she waited for someone to respond, Midoriya rocked his head back and forth in response to whatever dream he was having. Now that she thought about, Midoriya smelled really nice. His hair had the scent of pine, "That's kind funny, his hair smells like trees, it goes well with his silky green hair." she giggled to herself for a little until something occurred to her. Silky? Since when am I paying attention to stupid little details like that?

Finally a small old woman opened the door and patted a nearby bed for Kendou to set him down on. "Thank you for bringing him. You can go home now, I'll watch over him till he wakes up." she said as she slipped some gummies into Kendou's hand. Kendou gave a nod and made her way out of the room. As she reached the front gate of the school she patted her pockets, checking if she had her wallet and smartphone. Feeling her smartphone she felt slight reassurance until she felt no indication of her wallet. She rechecked all of her pockets, still no wallet. Unwilling to accept the fact that she forgot it, she pulled out her pockets making sure the wallet didn't slip into some secret compartment. Giving into the the idea she forgot it she hurried back into the prestigious U.A. I opened the door with a frustrated sigh and heard a pen drop.

Kendo P.o.v

I scanned the room and towards the back was Midoriya,shirtless.

"W-W-What are you d-doing p-pervert!" I screamed chucking my school bag at his face.

"W-Wait! It's not what it l-looks li- Oof!" He was interrupted by a heavy bag to the face knocking him down. I walked hurried to my desk and whipped it out of the desk and opened it scanning for any loss of money or ID. I made my way to the back of the room and towered over the perverted boy.

"What the hell were you doing you lech?!"

"It isn't what it looks like! I was just changing into my uniform!"

"In the classroom?!"

"I thought everyone was gone! And the locker rooms were locked!" he said throwing the bag to the side as he rubbed the bridge of his nose where he was shot down.

"If they were locked how did you get your clothes!?"

"......"

"Well?" I asked getting slightly irritated.

"I.....uh, teleported?" he answered so unsure it was practically a question.Now that I looked at him he was pretty fit. He told me how he had a bullying problem in the first year of highschool, but I honestly didn't think he was this toned. I felt my face started heating up so I quickly avoided my gaze. I recomposed myself and turned away to give him his own privacy, no matter how limited that was in this situation.

"Kendo-san are you okay? I didn't mean to upset you so much. Hmm, oh I got it! Hey are you free right now?" Midoriya asked me with clear concern.

"Um yeah I should be, why?" the question kinda startled me but I figured I should at least respond as best I could.