Chapter 30 (floof)

[Helloooooo I'm gonna break the collab thing because I'm to inconstant and if I don't upload neither can she so sorry😅The story will pick back up with small fluff  hope you enjoy ps. Blue jay I'm sowwy luv you❤️]

You and nightmare decided to have a small date/ pic-nick on the roof for your 6 month anniversary. He thought it was weird, you thought it was romantic. After a long day of fuss and work around he castle you both head up to a pre-made spot on the roof and watch as the moon comes up in the night sky. (Nightmare doesn't like me he light so this was your compromise)

There were sandwiches, drinks, and small snacks prepared by the castle chef. After eating for a bit you both lie on your backs and stare up at the stars. Nightmare is memorized by the sight and so are you but you both say in unison without realizing "You know what is prettier / more handsome, you"

Looking at each other in a bit of a shock you start to laugh. And now you both can't stop. Every time you both try to talk it ends up in gibberish and someone giggling so much they almost fall off the roof.

Nightmare falling- 1

You falling- 3

You have a very bad habit of trying to let him talk and then end up falling back laughing hysterically. After 20 minuets or so of this Nightmare gets annoyed. And after your third time almost falling he just put his hand over your mouth as you both just lay back down.

When everyone (YOU) was  finally back under control, you looked at him and say "What I said was true though". All he does is say "Same" and pull you close as you both continue to stare at the stars and moon in the sky above.