A Night Out

Night had once again fallen on the dangerous streets of Gotham, while innocent people kept to their homes, the more twisted minds lingered. But where there is evil, there is good. Unfortunately, for the criminals of Gotham, their form of good was Batman. If that wasn't bad enough, tonight is the rise of his new partner of justice.

His name?

"Phantom."

...

"Phantom?"

"I thought it would be suitable for you"

Danny grinned, he was in his ghost form which was now upgraded. Although it still had the same design as the hazmat suit, it was now renforced by kevler. "Sounds awesome!" ,Danny replied.

Bruce smiled fondly "One more thing before we go... Alfred?"

As his name was called Alfred came up behind Bruce with a small polished box. With peeked interested, Danny stared wide-eyed at the box as Alfred opened it and revealed...

"Woah! That's awesome!" Danny exclaimed eagerly taking the mask from the box and slipping it on his face

"Woah! That's awesome!" Danny exclaimed eagerly taking the mask from the box and slipping it on his face. "Thank you guys!" He squeaked, quickly flying over to crush the two with a hug. The pair of adults chuckled, Bruce slipping on his cowl smirked.

"Now, how about we get going?"

...

Batman and Phantom, looking down on an alley from the rooftop, we waiting patiently for a suspected met-up of two drug lords.

Well, Batman was waiting patiently, and why did they meet in an alley in Gotham is anyone's guess. But let's just say, the met up didn't end so well, Danny had a blast though.

...

A\N: HHHHHEEEEEEYYYYY~
Its been forever!!! Sorry~ It's been stressful w/ school and stuffz but whatever you don't care, the chapter is out that's what counts hope you enjoy

Bye~