Distractions?

"Ughhh"

Danny released a groan of boredom at the sight of his homework for the hundredth time. He had a love-hate relationship with it, his lesson on space was definitely his favorite, and Sam and Tucker were great friends. But other than that... He was hopeless. The lessons came easy but he still hated homework.

Danny was sitting in his room, on his desk like he would usually do. Unfortunately for him the window, which was infront of his desk called most of his attention. And how could it not? The clear sky and good view was practiclly begging him to go out. His mind continued to wander, eyes traveling around the room different thoughts going through his head while he continually rocked his feet back and forth.

"Hey Danny! Whatcha doing?"

The sudden voice tore through his thoughts he faced the voice to see Dick, who was visiting. "Hey Dick! I was just uhhhh..."

'What was I doing again?' ,He thought before he faced the desk once more and saw his papers scattered out. 'Oh, right...'

"Doing homework", he finished

"Need some help? You seem pretty distracted" , Dick replied as he noticed Danny's attention anywhere but at his papers. "Oh no thanks, I can do these math problems easily. I just got bored..."

"Alrighty, call if you need anything Baby Bird~"

"Ok!~"

Dick retreated from the room and headed for the kitchen where Bruce was, having an afternoon snack. "Hey." ,Dick said casually as he took a seat next to him. "Have you noticed Danny getting really distracted" ,Dick said deciding to get right to the point.

"Haven't you?" , Bruce replied, taking a sip of tea.

"I just thought he was a hyper kid, ya know, like pretty much every other kid?" ,He defended

"Well Danny isn't every other kid, is he?" ,Bruce said with heavy sarcasm, but he quickly continued with a bigger hint of seriousness, "His teacher says it's a constant thing, I've talked to him about but he says he can't help it, I think he has ADHD but I want to get him tested to make sure."

"How's he been on the field?"

"He's usually fine, I think his ghost powers might suppress it but it might be less effective in his human form" Bruce concluded.

"So, he's not as bad as he should be, that's good. But whatever the case, we'll be here for the Baby Bird"

A/N: Soooo I thought Danny having ADHA would be a fun and interesting idea I could twist for a nice story development. I did some research into so I could get the facts right, PLEASE NOTICE MY DETACATION!! I'll be brain storming ideas for next chapter now :3

Bye~