Bittersweet

Angst
Started: 10-13-17
Finished: 10-14-17
Published: 10-15-17
~~~

"It's hard to forget someone..."

"A-Akashi-kun" Kuroko called out to the red-head

"Tetsuya? What is it?" Akashi asked

Kuroko took in a deep breath

"I...I like you!" Kuroko then bowed, face as red as a tomato.

Akashi chuckled, confusing Kuroko. When Kuroko looked up, he was met with an unexpected kiss from the emperor himself. If possible, Kuroko's face was redder than it already was.

Slowly, the teal-head kissed back- I guess they're a thing now.

~

Akashi and Kuroko were cuddling, a comforting silence engulfing them, until-

"Tetsuya, would you like to go on a date?" The red-head asked

"O-okay. When and where to?"

"Saturday. I will not answer your second question for it is a surprise." The red-head smirked

"Fine." Kuroko pouted

"Do not be upset, Tetsuya." Akashi said-more like commanded.

"Sei-kun, I wasn't bei-" before Kuroko could even finish his sentence, he was interrupted by a peck on the lips.

"I'm positive you'll enjoy where we're going to." Akashi whispered as he nuzzled into Kuroko's neck. Kuroko was slightly blushing, though he didn't mind at all.

~

"Are you ready, Tetsuya?" Akashi asked. It was Saturday, meaning that the emperor and phantom would be having their date.

"Yes, Sei-kun."

Kuroko and Akashi both arrived at a small garden with a fountain at the center, beside the fountain was a table and two chairs- it was basically your cliché romantic candlelit dinner.

"Do you like it, Tetsuya?" Akashi asked

Kuroko nodded with a smile, the entire scenery put him in awe.

And so their date went on...

~

"Thanks for today, Sei-kun." Kuroko thanked Akashi as they were walking back from their date.

"No need to thank me, Tetsuya. After all, it is my job as your boyfriend." Akashi said while smirking, emphasizing the words 'your' and 'boyfriend'.

The stoplights turned red, signaling that all cars should stop.

Akashi and Kuroko crossed the street as they were heading to their apartment. While they were walking, Kuroko did not take notice of the car that was not stopping. That was until Akashi pushed Kuroko out of the way, getting hit by the car in the process.

"SEI-KUN!" Kuroko yelled, running towards the red-head

Kuroko engulfed Akashi as tears were streaming down his face

"Te-Tetsuya..." Akashi called out weakly, cupping the teal-head's cheek

"I'm sorry and..."

"I love you too, Sei-kun." Kuroko said, closing the scrap book filled with memories. Tears were streaming down the teal-head's face, but he still held on a smile.

The happy memories along with the sad ones, the tears shed along with the smiles shown; it's all so...

bittersweet.

"...who gave you so much to remember."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys, if you're ever in this situation, do NOT push the person, pull them towards you so that neither you nor the person will get hit by the car, though this will only work in some situations.

Also, thank you for the 100+ reads! I really appreciate it. ٩(^^)۶

~Author