hugs and a birthday

— 3rd

just as the clock strikes 12, the only person who's awake in the dorm squeals.
(a/n : let's pretend that it's just 12 am ;)

tae runs to jimin's room and jumps onto him.
jimin sits up and looks at tae in shock.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG !" tae shouts and hugs jimin tightly.

jimin smiles and hugs tae back.

"thank you so much tae. but you really need to go to sleep." jimin says and pulls away from tae.

tae pouts. "fine."

tae walks out of jimin's room with a smile.
he accomplished wishing his best friend right in time.
with a happy heart, tae goes back too sleep.

______________

the morning came by in a flash.
i mean it was already morning when tae woke up but...oh you get it. :)

this time tae woke up a little and he was extremely excited for his hyung's birthday.
he quickly got out of bed and ran to the shower.
and he wore his totoro onesie that jimin gave to him for his birthday the year before.

he slips it on, grabs his card that he made for jimin and ran out his room.

while running, tae didn't notice that someone was standing in front of him, therefore, he bumped into the person

he falls down on his butt and giggles.

"tae? are you okay love?" jimin asks and crouches down to tae's level.

tae giggles and nods.

"happy birthday hyung! i love you so much!" tae hugs jimin and kisses his cheek.

jimin smiles.
tae hands him a card.

"i made this for you." Tae's shyly says.
jimin takes the card and smiles.
"thank you my little prince. oh and, you wore the onesie!" jimin says.

tae nods and smiles.

"i sure did!"