Chapter 2

A/N: hey guys... I'm sorry for not updating for days. I'm pretty busy with my crew. Yep... I just recently joined a dance crew. 2 days ago is our first performance. It's been a while since I dance. I'm gonna perform often, so pardon me if I didn't update much. Enough about me! Let's get to the story!!

Enjoy!!

Previously on Chapter 1

I went over to Gwen's house and close the door. She invites me to stay with her and I agree. She might be lonely. She's being alone. Gwen's siblings have their own things to do and is out of town. So her Mother is all by her self. So I decide to keep her company. I just can't believe what I just saw.

Peter Parker is.... Spiderman

-First Day of School-

Y/N P.O.V

It was early in the morning. I got up from the bed and head towards the bathroom and get ready for the day. You might be wondering, why I'm up this early. That is because today I'll be a new student in a college. Am I nervous? Not really. A bit? Yeah...

Once I was done getting ready, I head to the kitchen for a breakfast. Nothing special... Just some French toast. I ate in silent, since I have no one to talk to. I didn't stay with Gwen's Mom, I don't wanna be a burden to her and her family. So I rented an apartment room near by.

Once I'm done eating I put away the dirty plates on the sink. I'll was them later. I head outside and lock the door, then starts walking towards the university. I wish Gwen is here... We'll be walking together like we always were. But, she's in the better place now.

I still mourn over her death. She's my only friend. The only people who accepts my difference, without labelling me as a freak. But I have to accept this. Everyone will soon die at some point. Whether it's sooner or later, you'll never know.

Time-skip

Soon I arrived at the university. I walk down the corridor to look for the head of this school. This building is huge. It's gonna take a while for me to search the office.

After what seems like 20 minutes, I finally manage to find the room. I give it a gentle knock and wait for a respond. I enters the room  once I heard a soft 'come in' from the other side.

I was greeted by a mid aged woman with a friendly smile on her face. I bow to show her my respect. She gives me a slip of paper of schedule. I said thank you and leave the room.

I walk down the corridor to look for my assigned locker. I scan through the lines of lockers for my number. '402.... 403.... 405! Bingo' I thought. I walk towards the locker and put in the code.

It's stuck, I can't get it open. I groan out of frustration. "You need a hand?" A voice behind me speaks up. I turn around and my eyes widened. Peter Parker. "You..." I say, surprised. I turn back around and face my locker, trying my best to ignore him.

I finally manage to get it open. "I got it... Thanks for asking" I say. I quickly place all my belongings in it, only bringing the books I need for the first lesson. Then I walk away quickly before he could say a thing.

I finally found the class and enters. Instantly everyone's attention is on me. I put my head down and walk up behind the class and takes a seat by the window.

Soon the class started and I try my best to concentrate. How can I? My mind is jumble up to the fact that I go to the same college as Peter a.k.a spiderman. The guy who caused my best-friends death.

Then suddenly the door burst open. "Sorry... Mr. Smith, I'm late" I turn to the voice and my eyes widened when I see Peter standing by the door. 'Great... Now we're in the same class. Luck just seems to hate me now' I thought sarcastically.

Peter made his way towards the back of the room. That's when I realise the seat next to me is empty. 'Crap...' I thought. I look away from him and try my best to ignore him. But I feel his gaze on me.

The bell rings, to indicate the end of the lesson. I hurriedly gather up my stuff and walk out of the class. I made my way to the canteen and buy some food.

I walk towards the rooftop with my tray. I'm still not fond with the crowd. I still prefers solitude.

When I reach there. I opens the door and walk towards a bench. I take a seat and starts eating my meal. After a while I finally finished my meal. I place the tray on the floor and lean myself against the bench.

Suddenly, the door opens to reveal Peter. I sigh... Why did I always encounter with him? He just stood there staring at me. I just close my eyes and ignore his presence. I heard his footsteps coming closer, then the creak of the bench signalling he's sitting next to me.

There's a moment of silence. Then it was broken by him. "It wasn't my fault..." He said. I turn to him. "Her death... I didn't do it. I tried to save her. But I wasn't fast enough" he said as he begin to cry. I look away from him. I start recalling the scene I saw on my vision. "You're right... You tried to save her. I'm sorry for acting the way I am. I'm just shocked that Gwen is not here anymore. She was my best-friend. My precious friend. The only person who accepts my difference" I say as a tear escapes my eyes. "Difference?" He questions. I nod my head and look down. "Pshychometry" I say. "What?" He said. "Pshychometry. The ability to see someone's past from physical contact or their belongings" I explain. "So that's how..." He say. I nod "yeah... That's how I know who you are" I say.

We continue to talk more. I told him about my past and he told me his. Slowly our friendship grows and he became my close friends.

Unbeknown to us... The starts of our friendship is gonna be something more in the future

*to be continued*