Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

I scoff "you think you're better?" I walk towards her. "If you have a twin with a dog. I'd rather be with the dog than you" she gasp after I said that. I walk away from her. But then I turn around "one more thing..." I turn to face her. "When she wakes up... She'll decide what to do with you. But either way.... I'll send you to jail. What you did.... Is really unacceptable" I say. I turn around fully and starts making my way to the hospital.

-Progress-

Peter P.O.V

As always... I stayed in the hospital, waiting for Y/N to wake up or at least show any sign of waking up.

It's been 4 weeks. She still hasn't show any sign of waking up. I don't know what to do. I still have a tiny hope... That she will wake up and be with me again. But I can't help but think... What if she didn't.

I just return back to the room after my little bathroom break. I take a seat at my usual spot, next to her bed.

I held her hand in mine gently. "Hey babe, it's been 4 weeks. How much longer are you planning to sleep?" I asks, my voice cracks slightly.

I sigh "Y/N.... I've keep going to college. But it doesn't feel the same without you. I really miss you so much. Please... Wake up" I say as tears finally begin to flow.

The door to the room opens to reveal the doctor. "Mr. Parker... Ms. L/N still hasn't showed any sign of waking up and it's already been 4 weeks. I hope you can accept it and let her rest in peace" he said. I shook my head "I can't do that... I love her. I've lost someone I love once and it makes me feel as if I'm dying. I can't loose Y/N too.... I can't...." I cried out. The doctor walks towards me and place his hand on my shoulder "I completely understand that. But you have to consider her. She's been struggling for so long. It's time to let her go, so she'll be in peace" he said.

I sigh and nod my head "give me 4 days...." I said. The doctor nod his head and leave the room.

I place my head on the bed as I cry harder. "Y/N.... Please... Wake up. I'm begging you.... Please... Don't leave me" I beg. I heard a scream. I sigh "duty call" I say. I need to get my mind off her for a bit. I place a soft kiss on her forehead. Then I got up and leave the room. Taking off my clothes and leave my Spiderman suits on.

Y/N P.O.V

My body felt stiff. Like I haven't move from the same spot for weeks.

I wanna wake up. I need to tell Peter that I'm gonna be okay. But my eyes won't let me. I can hear his pleads.... I can feel his hand holding mine. I can hear his cries, begging me to wake up.

Come on... Wake up! I try forcing my eyes to open or any of my body. But all I manage to do is move my fingers.

I try harder and I finally manage to open my eyes. Then I have to blink a couple of time because of the bright light. I look around me to see that I'm in the hospital bed. Peter is no where on sight. I sigh. He's Spiderman... He'll be busy.

I laid on my bed looking at the ceiling. Waiting for Peter to come back. The door open and I close my eyes pretending to be asleep.

Peter P.O.V

I'm pretty beaten up. I tiredly make my way to her side. I sit in my usual place. I held her hand in mine. "When are you gonna wake up, Y/N?" I whispers.

Then I felt her hand tightens around mine. My eyes shot up at her to see her staring back at me.

Y/N P.O.V

I can see his eyes widened to see I'm awake. I smile at him "hey Pete" I say. He starts to tear up as I sit up.

He pulled me into a hug. "Y-you're awake... I-I t-thought y-you were g-gonna d-die... I thought you would leave me" he choked on each of his word.

I rub his back gently "shhh... I don't leave... I won't leave you.... Shhhh... I'm right here" I whispers in his ear. I can feel his whole body shaking.

Once I feel him relax, I pulled away. I cup his cheeks with my hands gently and wipe away his tears. "Don't do that to me, Y/N. I really thought you're gonna die" he said, well more like scolding me. I smile "I'm sorry to scare you. I tried to wake up, but my body won't let me" I say, looking away. I feel his hands cup my cheeks and turn my face to look at him. "It doesn't matter... What matters is that you're awake now" he said. He leans in and place a passionate kiss on my lips.

We pull away after a while. I smile "I'm sorry..." I apologise once again. He hugs me again. "I love you, Y/N. I love you so much" he said. "I love you too, Peter.... So much" I reply.

The door opens to reveal Aunt May and Mrs. Stacy. "Hey Aunt May... Mrs. Stacy" I say. They start to tear up. Mrs. Stacy sped walk towards me and pulls me into a hug "you're awake... You're finally awake" I hug her back. Once we pulled away I look at them "how long was I out?" I asks. Peter looks at me "you've been out for 4 weeks, Y/N" he said. My eyes widened "I was out for that long?" I say. Well.... Now that I know I was out for 4 weeks. I don't blame Peter for panicking. I would too if I was in his position. Then I remember something. I look up at Peter "Peter.... Where's Janice?" I say, trying not to growl. "I'm gonna send her to jail for trying to kill you" he said. I nod my head "that's the best punishment for her. She needs to learn her lesson" I say.

Peter nod his head. Then he pulls me into a hug "thank you, Y/N... Thank you for not leaving me. Thank you for coming back to me" he said. I hug him back.

*to be continued*