Chapter 13

Previously on Chapter 12

Everyone welcomes me back. They seem happy to see that I'm still alive. Everyone seems to be more friendly then they usually did.

Finally.... I can be accepted

-Proposal-

Y/N P.O.V

It's almost the end of college years. We are graduating tomorrow. Everyone have been pretty welcoming to me. They ignore the fact that I have these ability. Janice? She's behind bars, along with her friends. She deserves it... For almost killing me. She needs to learn her lesson.

Right now. I'm walking down the hallways of the university. People smiles at me as I passed them. I smile back.

Then Peter came running down the hall. He wraps his arm around my shoulder "looks like you're popular now, babe" he said. "Nah... They are just being friendly. You're the popular one" I said. He chuckles "whatever you said" he said. I giggle at him.

"So... Tomorrows graduation day" he says. "Yeah... Time flow so fast. It feels like it's only yesterday I came to this college" I said. "True..." He said, agreeing with me. I lean my head on his shoulder as we continue on walking. "What now?" I asks.

We enter the class. Peter and I sit next to each other. "What do you mean?" He asks, turning to look at me. I look at him "tomorrow we're gonna graduate. What are we gonna do next" I asks. "I don't know... Never came in mind. Like you said... Time flew so fast, I didn't get the chance to think of what I wanna do after it ends" he said. I was about to say something when the lecturer came. I turn to Peter and smile. He knew that I mean 'we'll talk again later.' Peter knew that I'd like to have full attention in class. That I don't wanna be distracted. So he didn't try and talk to me during class.

The Next Day

Today is graduation day. We are all gathering in a big hall. Every student is wearing their graduation outfits.

Peter is running late because he needs to stop a criminal. But I know he'll be here in time. I don't wanna call him and distract him from his duty. That'll make it longer and he won't be able to make it in time.

It was my turn to give a speech. I walk forward to the podium and start giving people my speech. Everyone listen to my speech as some of them shed tears.

"Thank you.... It is an honour to be here with all of you" I end the speech. The sound of clapping feels the hall.

Now it's time to take our certificate. I take mine and stand next to the rest of the student. I've become the top student of this university.

"And last but not least, Peter Parker" the MC said. Then Peter came running to the stage and grab his certificate. Turning towards me and pulls me into a kiss. I gasp in shock and close my eyes, kissing him back. The crowd erupted into a cheers.

He pulls away "sorry I'm late" he said. I giggle "don't worry about it... You came in time when your name is called" I said. He smiles and pulls me in for another kiss.

Then he pulls away completely and turn to the crowd. "Alright everyone... I have something REALLY important I wanna say. I want you guys to be the witness" he said. I look at him confused. Then he turns to me and hold both of my hand. "Y/N.... I would like to say thank you so much for everything you've done for me. You've always been there for me, through my hardest time. You promised me that you'll never leave me and you kept that promise. You came back for me from your coma, you fight death for me. Even though people is being harsh to you for being with me, you never leave, you stayed by my side despite what everyone said to you. You support me for everything. You did everything for me even though I didn't ask you to. You're everything to me, and for that..." After he said that he got down on one knee. I gasp and my hands when to my mouth. He took out a box and opens it to reveal a beautiful ring.

"

".... Y/N L/N.... Will you give me the honour and make the happiest guy ever existed in this world. Will you marry me?" Tears of happiness is flowing down my cheek. I don't trust my voice so I just nod my head. "Y-yes..." I croaked out.

Everyone cheers and Peter smiles at me. He gots up and place the ring on my ring finger. Then he pulls me into a kiss. "I love you, Y/N.... So much" he said. I wrap my arms around his neck "I love you too, Peter... So much."

The Wedding

"I do..." I said, smiling at Peter. Peter smiles back at me. "And now I pronounce you Husband and Wife. Congratulations" the priest say. Peter turns to me and pulls me in for a kiss. "I love you... My Wife" he said. "I love you too, Husband"

After the wedding is the reception party. Peter and I is standing in the middle of the crowd as we sway along with the music.

3 years later

3 years have passed, since Peter and I got married. We have 2 child. 3 years old Daughter name D/N and a 1 years old son name S/N.

I sat in the bench of our house as I watch Peter and our kids playing around. They look so happy. Peter turns to me and smile, then he walk over to me. He takes a seat next to me and wrap her arm around my shoulder. He place his other hand on my tummy, where there's a baby bump. Yeah... We're having another child. I'm pregnant for 3 months now.

Peter kiss my forehead and smile at me. "Thank you for giving me the best time of my life... I love you so much" he said. "I love you too, Peter" he said. I lean my head on his shoulder as we both watch our two kids playing around. 'I wish Gwen was here too' I thought. I miss her so much. Then there's a soft glow next to our kids. It forms a figure, Gwen. She smiles at me "always be happy, bestie. I'll always be there for you" she said. I smile as a tear escape my eyes, I close my eyes as I wiped it away. When I open my eyes, Gwen was no longer there.

Peter turns to me and notice my slightly teary eyes from crying.  "What's wrong, baby?" I heard Peter ask me. I look up at him and shook my head. "Nothing Peter... I just see a silhouette of Gwen a moment ago" I said. He smiles and a tear escaped his eyes. I wiped it gently with my thumb. "Don't be sad. She's in a better place now" I said as I look up at the sky. I close my eyes and I lean my head on Peter's shoulder. He wraps his arm around my shoulder.

Everything is perfect now... I have a family that loves me for everything I am. Even though I was born in this world with these ability, Peter doesn't care and still loves me for who I am

And if Peter loves me... Nothing else in this world that's matter to me

Fin

A/N: alright! That's the end of this book. Thank you so much for spending your time, reading my books. Thank you so much for your votes and supports. Your support is what keeps me going. You guys can read my other books as well and I hope you will enjoy them too. Thank you again and bye!!!!