part three

Brian laughed. “Surprise mother fuckers!” Brian thought as the other men got over the shock. Harry then started thrusting again, this time going slower than earlier. Brian understood what Harry was trying to do, and matched his thrusts with Harry. After they found a rhythm they started thrusting faster. “Finally” Dante said the end of the word turning into a moan, as the men started trusting even faster. As the tempo increased, the men got more aroused. “Harry…I-I think I’m gonna…” before Dante could finish his sentence he released his load onto the floor letting out a yell in the process.  After hearing Dante’s erotic sounds, Harry released into Dante letting out a yell that resonated throughout the locker room. Brian then went even faster, catching Harry by surprise. Beads of sweat dripped down Brian’s face as he neared his climax. Finally he let out a roar that was so loud Harry had to cover his ears. All three boys collapsed onto the shower floor exhausted with smiles on their faces.

Meanwhile in the stall next door…

“Daddy, what were those noises is somebody hurt?” A little boy asked his father, as three men climaxed next door. “N-no son. Those are just noises people make when they are happy.” The father tried to explain scratching the back of his head. The little boy then lets out a moan. “I’m supposed to make those sounds when I am happy, right? And I am very happy I got to go to the water park!” the little boy says letting out a pleasure filled yell at the end. His father let out a sigh. “Get dressed kiddo, Mommy is waiting for us.” “How the hell am I gonna explain my son’s erotic noises to my wife?” the father thought as he walked out of the locker room with his moaning son.