Bonus Chapter

Warning: This contains manxmanxman scenes. If you don't like it don't read it

        Harry stood in front of the mirror, deep in thought. Harry and Dante had been dating for over a  year now. As a result, their sex life had started to slow down. I can't let the passion die now! Harry thought, and his eyes drifted to a picture from an amusement park. Harry and Dante stood in front of the wave pool, and a certain life guard was in the background grinding against his red flotation device. That's it! Harry thought, picking up the phone, and dialing Brian's number.

Later that day...

        "Harry, where are we going?" Dante asked for about the fiftieth time. Harry waved his hand in front of Dante's face to make sure the blind fold was working.

        "You're just going to have to wait, Dante. No peeking or I will have to punish you." Harry said, pinching Dante's upper thigh. That should make him squirm. Harry thought. Dante fidgeted in his seat, but kept his mouth shut until they pulled to a stop.

        "We're here." Harry said, as they got out of the car. Dante moved his hands to the blind fold, but before he could take it off Harry slapped his butt. Man I'm really horny today. Harry thought, licking his lips.

        "What did I tell you. No peeking, you naughty boy." Harry teased, grabbing Dante's hand and leading him up a flight of stairs. They walked a down a hallway, until they got to a door.

        "Here we are." Harry said, as he slide the hotel key card into the slot, and opened the door.

        "Wait here, Dante." Harry said, as he moved further into the room, and took off his shirt and pants.

        "Ok you can take it off now." Harry said, and Dante quickly untied the blind fold.

        "Happy Birthday!" Harry and Brian said, both only wearing a bow on a certain area. Dante stood their with his mouth open, clearly aroused.

        "Your mouth shouldn't be open that long unless there is a dick in it." Harry said winking, and Dante looked at him in frustration.

        "It seems I've made you mad, looks like all I can do is get on my knees and ask for forgiveness." Harry said kneeling in front of Dante. Harry licked his lips as he unzipped Dante's pants, which fell to the floor. Harry began licking the fabric of Dante's underwear. Dante let out a small moan, and Brian moved from where he was standing to behind Dante.

        "Stop teasing me." Dante said. Harry just looked up at him and smiled as he took the top of Dante's underwear in his teeth. Harry pulled it down to Dante's ankles, and couldn't help but blush at the sight of Dante's large erect member. Harry kissed the tip before taking it into his mouth. Dante moaned as Harry began bobbing his head up and down.

"This shirt has to go." Brian whispered into Dante's ear as his hand reached underneath his shirt. Brian's hands began playing with Dante's nipples, and he also was kissing Dante's neck. All of this was just too much for Dante, and he let out a yell as he climaxed into Harry's mouth. Harry licked his lips, and smirked. Dante picked Harry up bridal style, and placed him on the bed.

"I think it's about time I accepted my present." Dante said, placing his lips on Harry's. Their tongues tangled, and fingers intertwined. Dante placed his tip at Harry's entrance. Dante broke the kiss, leaving a trail of spit between them

"It's going in ok." Dante said, before placing his lips on Harry's once again. I don't know why he always does that. It's not like I'm not used to it by now. Harry thought, before closing his eyes and losing himself in the kiss. Dante thrusted forward, and entered Harry. Harry let out a moan, and Dante continued to thrust into him. Brian sat in a nearby chair, and rubbed his hand up and down his member, letting out moans of his own. Dante let go of Harry's hand, and moved it south of Harry's belly button. He began stroking his member, causing Harry to dig his nails into Dante's shoulder.

"Dante, I don't think I can take much more, or I will..." Harry said, his head thrown back. Dante continued thrusting, going in deeper each time. Dante let out a growl, as he came inside Harry. This sent Harry over the edge,and he yelled Dante's name as he climaxed. It was at this time they finally noticed Brian, who was about to cum. When he did it shot forward, and landed on the carpet. Brian scratched his head in embarrassment.

"The maid will clean it up later." Harry said, laying beside Dante. Brian got up, and started putting his clothes on. 

"The bed is big enough for three." Dante said, patting a spot next ot him. Brain walked over and laid next to the other men, who were already fast asleep. 

"Happy Birthday, Dante." Brian whispered, before he closed his eyes and dozed off.

Author's Note

I hope you guys liked my extra chapter. Tell me what you think in the comments, and vote if you wish.